David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gunn directing SS2 could actually work. Make it a lighter, lovable bad guys, experience. And he'd probably have no interference from WB.

Gunn directing SS2 could actually work. Make it a lighter, lovable bad guys, experience. And he'd probably have no interference from WB.

It's right up his Alley. Slither and Super were pretty Dark and Crazy

Gunn and SS would be a great mix. On top of that we will finally get a good SS movie that we rightly deserve.

Making the bad guys good guys before they ever showed them being bad guys. Never really made sense to me. And lol @ the thread title.

From the first day he was thrown off of Guardians I thought WB should grab this guy. Terrific move by WB. He's a talented storyteller and filmmaker. Audiences don't care a lick for the controversy surrounding Gunn, but Disney had to save face because of their larger brand considerations. And he is a really good fit. I'm a bit surprised Ayer isn't kept on just because the first one was so successful, though. Bad movie? Yes, but one that made some serious dough. JLI would have been a more obvious move for Gunn, but maybe WB wants to establish the conventional JL as something reasonably serious before going that direction.

Great move by WB.......see Gunn adding the wild humor and sentimentality but keeping it dramatic enough for the fans of the first one.

Bump...

This thread is a graveyard full of names and people that are no longer with us....

vXsa9og.jpg

I would love to see his original version.
I remember that the first trailer was pretty good.
I don't hate the movie that came out, but it wasn't anything special.

Back