2017 Academy Award Nominations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you give them what they wanted or.

The first time my brother was also there (but the robber didn't know) and he instinctively tackled him. He got away with nothing and was caught. The second guy got 3-4 hundred euro and was not caught, naturally. He sensibly covered his face. The police didn't even show me any mugshots till weeks later. I had no hope of identifying him.

Damn, sorry to hear that. I know just owning a store is stressful as hell, but with potential robberies at any time it's got to make you guys even more anxious. You always have to be on your feet, never letting your guard down since there's always somebody out there that could **** you.

Damn, sorry to hear that. I know just owning a store is stressful as hell, but with potential robberies at any time it's got to make you guys even more anxious. You always have to be on your feet, never letting your guard down since there's always somebody out there that could **** you.

We're actually pretty lucky, including my two I think we've only had about 4 attempts in 25 years or more. Our location and a few other factors are offputting to criminals.

Back