David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Do I want the Steelbook? Do I really want to give this movie more of my money? No, but am I curious enough to do it? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

IMG_6394.jpg

Club scene from the looks of the cheap Mario Gras beads and the tuxedo shirt.:lol Props to his girlfriend for doing the dress and hair down combo and matching the look, as opposed to the bajillion Daddy's Little Monsters out there. Jesus Christ, am I actually defending these people? It's like defending someone for dressing as a piece of **** with corn in it, rather than just a piece of ****.:lol

Last edited:

Club scene from the looks of the cheap Mario Gras beads and the tuxedo shirt.:lol Props to his girlfriend for doing the dress and hair down combo and matching the look, as opposed to the bajillion Daddy's Little Monsters out there. Jesus Christ, am I actually defending these people? It's like defending someone for dressing as a piece of **** with corn, rather than just a piece of ****.:lol

Are you sat there now in your purple coat and joker tattoo's? :lol

Back