David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Has the extended edition leaked online yet?

I'm dying to see these extra Joker scenes.

Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Not that I know of. The BvS ultimate cut was leaked 3 days earlier than the digital release. I'll pm if I know.

in the meantime, some new footage:

CxPBvlQXAAAe8Mc.jpg

Video-link:
[video]https://bcove.me/b335kv4g[/video]

source: https://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/...r?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

just seems to be the hard-captioned Korean one. that's it.

Yep, there should be a extended HD-version in a day or 2 at the very latest. The behind-the-scenes will probably leak on Youtube tomorrow.

Yep, there should be a extended HD-version in a day or 2 at the very latest. The behind-the-scenes will probably leak on Youtube tomorrow.

dumb question, but is there a way to buy the EC tomorrow and watch it on a PS4/Xbox one? like through amazon prime or something?

I'm not familiar with buying digital releases but I assume that you can buy it straight of the Xbox One store or PS4 store. Not sure if the movie releases tomorrow in Europe, definitely in the US.

Reddit users say the release is in 12 hours.

I'm not familiar with buying digital releases but I assume that you can buy it straight of the Xbox One store or PS4 store. Not sure if the movie releases tomorrow in Europe, definitely in the US.

that's what i'm assuming as well, I've never bought Digital HD either. I've always felt the physical release should be first, then the digital a month later. but what do I know. :lol

Yup, there are so many damn options I can even watch a movie in the shower.

:lol :lol I'll try it out on my PS4. you gonna check out the EC jye?

Reddit users say the release is in 12 hours.

:yess:

On itunes is midnight EST, i always buy digital HD flicks, i was robbed of all my movies a while back and realized you know what its about time to switch to digital, never again. I only buy physical now days when i want the best out of everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup yup

This movie was fun enough to have a place on my shelf in the DC section....which is towards the back of the shelf. :lol

Yup yup

This movie was fun enough to have a place on my shelf in the DC section....which is towards the back of the shelf. :lol

c'mon, it deserves to be right up there after the MCU flicks!

you just have to ask yourself "did I cry during ant-man?" and you'll find which one deserves the top. :D

:lol

i po'd the digital hd from amazon, be able to watch it later tonight. does anyone know if it comes with the special features?

Digital hd comes with everything the disc version does, but on my case itunes updates some movies with extra content and extra features

Digital hd comes with everything the disc version does, but on my case itunes updates some movies with extra content and extra features

iTunes is the only way I buy movies now. I love it.

Its out on itunes, it took forever for me allow me to play it like a server delay for about 30 minutes. Digital HD is somewhat future proof They always add content later on.

Back