David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Its out on itunes, it took forever for me allow me to play it like a server delay for about 30 minutes. Digital HD is somewhat future proof They always add content later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to ask. If they add on more iTunes Extras in the future, even if we bought well before, we still get the new extras, right?

I'm not big into the extras, but it's nice to know, either way.

I was going to ask. If they add on more iTunes Extras in the future, even if we bought well before, we still get the new extras, right?

I'm not big into the extras, but it's nice to know, either way.

giphy.gif

Okay, watched the EC last night. Some really great additions in there. Gonna tag in spoilers so those who don't wanna be spoiled aren't.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw a few of the new Joker and Harley scenes and it does make me care a bit more about them and it also makes their relationship and Joker rescuing make some sense.

Okay, watched the EC last night. Some really great additions in there. Gonna tag in spoilers so those who don't wanna be spoiled aren't.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did they include Joker's helicopter crash and his face "burned" sequence?

Did they include Joker's helicopter crash and his face "burned" sequence?

nope they didn't. :/

but watching the EC, the "slap" (right before golden shower) I think is actually when Joker takes the gun from Harley. We've only seen it from that horrible angled on set video, and the movement he does with his arm is nearly identical. the whole Highway scene is fantastic though, especially leto's performance.

some very creepy unused footage of leto.

[video]https://www.instagram.com/p/BM0wEpzjKYa/[/video]

nope they didn't. :/

but watching the EC, the "slap" (right before golden shower) I think is actually when Joker takes the gun from Harley. We've only seen it from that horrible angled on set video, and the movement he does with his arm is nearly identical. the whole Highway scene is fantastic though, especially leto's performance.

He does slap her in the other footage because she falls to the ground. In the EC she doesn't fall to the ground when he takes the gun. What happens after he takes the gun from her in the EC?

Also, I just saw this and it's pretty cool

He does slap her in the other footage because she falls to the ground. In the EC she doesn't fall to the ground when he takes the gun. What happens after he takes the gun from her in the EC?

Also, I just saw this and it's pretty cool

yup, watching that on set video you're right. After he takes the gun

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol

Is the, "I can't wait to show you my toys" line in the EC?

no it's not. :/

the only new Joker footage, is the Highway scene, a few extra shots pre-AA machine gun scene, and the torture scene.

the other 8 new minutes or so are focused on the squad, one of the scenes has Harley going from squad member to squad member, trying to get a "rise" because she's bored. :lol

I like this scene for two reasons. One, it shows the "classic" Joker and Harley "relationship" and two, Joker's a bit more relatable than previous versions in that he's behaving a bit more like a normal guy who wants nothing to do with an obsessed woman :lol

Still, I'd like to see how their relationship evolves from Joker only using her (as he told her) to him actually caring about her...assuming he really does care about her and he doesn't just see her as his property.

Agreed, hopefully the HQ spinoff answers some of those questions, but for additional info and a few laughs, it's a welcome addition. Probably one of my favorite scenes in the flick now.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back