David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

kR8kblR.gif

un poquito de sal y pimienta con my pollo chico?

b9f.gif

Last edited:

Just a quick question. Does anyone know if the Joker & Harley car chase where Joker leaves Harley to drown takes place directly after the HUNKA HUNKA scene?

I was just wondering because a lot of the scenes in Harley's opening montage jump around in time, but Harley and Joker seem to wear the same clothes in both scenes (gold dress, silver jacket).

Wow, I heard all the bad press about this movie and I hoped it was just people being to critical, saw it myself, worst movie of the year, can't believe how bad this is, 90% of this movie was just stupid.

1/10, unfortunately I can't recommend this movie to anyone.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Wow, I heard all the bad press about this movie and I hoped it was just people being to critical, saw it myself, worst movie of the year, can't believe how bad this is, 90% of this movie was just stupid.

Good to see that you loved the most important 10% part of this movie. :yess:

Please add his glowing endorsement to the board guys. :lol

Last edited:

Sent from my butthole using Tapatalk

:rotfl

giphy.gif

pturtle?...

I saw the movie and i am not sure if i can give my opinion or not :lol

Are your favorite cbm's X2, FF4, and Catwoman? Just seeing if we can scientifically establish a trend here. :D

I could never bring myself to waste my time on Catwoman, however, curiosity got the better of me with F4. Let's just say I have yet to see a half way decent Fantastic 4 movie, to me all the F4 movies are pretty equally bad.

I think Catwoman might be the one live-action superhero movie ever made that I haven't been able to watch from beginning to end. I've tried a couple times on TV but no matter where the movie is when I turn it on I can never last past the first commercial break. :lol

I haven't taken the opportunity to check out the second Ghost Rider movie though so for all I know that one is just as bad.

Good to see that you loved the most important 10% part of this movie. :yess:

Please add his glowing endorsement to the board guys. :lol

:lol :lol

pturtle?...

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I could never bring myself to waste my time on Catwoman, however, curiosity got the better of me with F4. Let's just say I have yet to see a half way decent Fantastic 4 movie, to me all the F4 movies are pretty equally bad.

yeah I pretty much hate every fantastic four movie with every fiber in my body. they just need to stop, or give them back to the MCU.

I think Catwoman might be the one live-action superhero movie ever made that I haven't been able to watch from beginning to end. I've tried a couple times on TV but no matter where the movie is when I turn it on I can never last past the first commercial break. :lol

I haven't taken the opportunity to check out the second Ghost Rider movie though so for all I know that one is just as bad.

ghostrider 2 is better than catwoman

Ghostrider 2 actually has some really cool scenes, some really really nice effects

The second Ghost Rider is somehow worse... I know. :(

I've never seen Catwoman and never will. **** that ****. :lol

Back