David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

yeah I pretty much hate every fantastic four movie with every fiber in my body. they just need to stop, or give them back to the MCU.

I love how in the first FF movie Reed Richards and Chris Evans are powerless to simply walk through a crowd of people without Jessica Alba turning invisible and going ahead of them. Two grown men saying "excuse me, coming through" would have no doubt been disastrous and if not for her powers they would have been stuck on that bridge forever.

I love how in the first FF movie Reed Richards and Chris Evans are powerless to simply walk through a crowd of people without Jessica Alba turning invisible and going ahead of them. Two grown men saying "excuse me, coming through" would have no doubt been disastrous and if not for her powers they would have been stuck on that bridge forever.

yeah, that's probably the only moment I've taken away from any of those movies as well.

Wow, I heard all the bad press about this movie and I hoped it was just people being to critical, saw it myself, worst movie of the year, can't believe how bad this is, 90% of this movie was just stupid.

1/10, unfortunately I can't recommend this movie to anyone.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Glad to see everyone hasn't gone crazy here.

pturtle?...

:lol :lol :lol

I saw the movie and i am not sure if i can give my opinion or not :lol

Go for it, I doubt you thought it was as bad as I did.

Are your favorite cbm's X2, FF4, and Catwoman? Just seeing if we can scientifically establish a trend here. :D

Placing X2 near the other two is blasphemy, cut it out! :lol

If Joker and Harley got away in the helicopter :lol Found this from instagram.

Joker Soda.jpg

The second Ghost Rider is somehow worse... I know. :(

I've never seen Catwoman and never will. **** that ****. :lol

Ghostrider 2 is NOWHERE near as bad as catwoman :lol Catwoman was cheesy like romantic comedy cheesy.
look at this garbage :lol (notice the flirting, the music, the kids etc)

at least Ghostrider took itself a little more seriously than Catwoman and the action scenes are not bad. (the story is a mess) but the action is pretty good by itself

I personally loved these:

If Joker and Harley got away in the helicopter :lol Found this from instagram.

View attachment 286180

:lol that's pretty good!

Ghostrider 2 is NOWHERE near as bad as catwoman :lol Catwoman was cheesy like romantic comedy cheesy.
look at this garbage :lol (notice the flirting, the music, the kids etc)

at least Ghostrider took itself a little more seriously than Catwoman and the action scenes are not bad. (the story is a mess) but the action is pretty good by itself

you got me all confused m8.

I meant Ghost Rider > Ghost Rider 2.

:lol that's pretty good!

you got me all confused m8.

I meant Ghost Rider > Ghost Rider 2.

you were comparing ghostrider 1 and 2? ok I get it now

I still think Ghostrider 2 had better action scenes than 1.

Ok, I finally have time to watch SS tonight. Please tell me it's better than Catwoman, Elektra, Batman and Robin, and the F4 movie. I've been hearing so much bad about this movie, the only positives have been in here.

Ok, I finally have time to watch SS tonight. Please tell me it's better than Catwoman, Elektra, Batman and Robin, and the F4 movie. I've been hearing so much bad about this movie, the only positives have been in here.

there's plenty of positive reviews every wehere:

Just don't go in expecting The Dark Knight. This is a completely different movie.

Are your favorite cbm's X2, FF4, and Catwoman? Just seeing if we can scientifically establish a trend here. :D

lol

X2 is up there but not FF4 or Catwoman (which I haven't seen). I would say Spider-Man 2, TDK, and Batman Begins are my top 3 followed by some Marvel studio films, GOTG, CW, TWS, IM. But I spoke my mind on SS and I'll leave it at that, I can see why people like it but it's not for me.

There's plenty to enjoy. Just ignore the other bits and you'll be fine.

the movie is more like Mystery men or Kickass 2

If you are a fan of X2 you are going to LOVE SS!

Enjoy!

Back