David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, Scarecrow would've been a much better villain than Enchantress. The fact she was the main villain (when you have a character like Joker in the film) was so stupid to begin with. He should've been the bad guy and have been written better. I don't mind the tattoos except for the damaged one.

They could have still keep the weird creature bad guys and excuse it as being part of the gas effect.

Even the ending could have looked the same.

They could have still keep the weird creature bad guys and excuse it as being part of the gas effect.

Even the ending could have looked the same.

Yup, and it can give certain characters flashback memories, like Harley being tortured by Joker or the chemical dip scene instead of the video montage in the beginning. Most of the characters had some kind of background issue, father and daughter relationship, dead husband, dead wife and kinds, weird unicorn fetish (with no payoff), and lack of BET :lol

I'd love to see that Scarecrow design used in a future Batman movie. So good.

Yeah, he looks cool.

At first I thought your avatar was from Batman Forever or something. The acid in the vault scene or whatever. Everything is crossing over!

Just heard this Oscar win was a mistake too. They're going to give this to ST Beyond instead, the real winner.

That's the thing. Apparently Beatty and Dunaway are like Ron Burgundy and would have read ANY card since they were just given a random winner from a different category earlier in the show. Can you imagine if they walked out with Suicide Squad's Best Makeup card instead of Stone's Best Actress? That would have been the greatest moment in Oscar history if they announced in front of 2 billion people that SS won Best Picture.

Warren-Beatty-460x252.jpg

Omg I would laugh so hard at that. All the cast and crew from suicide squad get up on stage and are happy they thought they made an amazing movie only for it to be given to moonlight.

yep, Scarecrow would've been a much better villain than Enchantress. The fact she was the main villain (when you have a character like Joker in the film) was so stupid to begin with. He should've been the bad guy and have been written better. I don't mind the tattoos except for the damaged one.

Yeah, it was weird to me how Enchantress could've put up a good fight against the Justice League, but they figured da SKWAD could handle her. They should've gotten them to help take down Doomsday; maybe Superman would still be alive. :lol

Scarecrow would've been awesome. I hope he makes an appearance in the DCEU with that design.

Yeah, he looks cool.

At first I thought your avatar was from Batman Forever or something. The acid in the vault scene or whatever. Everything is crossing over!

Haha, yeah! I definitely see that now that you mention it. It's probably the bright red colors + the look of the cell.

Vanity of not wanting to wear your glasses will get you every time.

It would have been apparent to any idiot up there that he had the wrong card -- Beatty seems intelligent enough to have just said "I believe we have a problem, and an incorrect card" and someone would have brought out the correct envelope right away... and you would have had the suspense without the embarrassment.

Actors! Sometimes the show must not go on... :slap

Imagine if mel gibson directs SKWAD 2 and it wins best director and best picture :lo :lol Marvelfan's heads would blow :lol

I wonder how he'll manage to turn another classic villain into some gangbanger *********? 10:1 odds he's some cholo dip**** with some black Día de Los Muertos face tattoo.

Back