David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW some new concept art was revealed for Suicide Squad:

Suicide-Squad-Concept-Art-Ed-Natividad.jpg

concept01.jpg

concept02.jpg

concept03.jpg

concept04.jpg

concept05.jpg

concept06.jpg

concept07.jpg

concept08.jpg

concept09.jpg

concept10.jpg

What interests me is the Scarecrow & the one where Joker stands between Amanda, Echantress & the Squad. Why did they alter that original ending... :/

Of course this joker eats mcdonalds..
Cant get trashier than that....oh Ayer....

it's an innuendo, what's McDonald's tagline? :lol

sheesh, straight to the hating instead of putting a little thought behind it. :lol

that concept art is sick, I love the scarecrow.

Is like poetry, bravo Ayer, bravo

HOT-FIGURE-1-6-Batman-Joker-TOYS-McDonald-set-1-6-Red-hair-smiling-joker-head.jpg

Extremely original.....

Favim.com-12295.jpg

Award winning ideas right here lol :lol

Lol wtf. That scarecrow looks good , joker looks ok I guess. Better than what we got.

Well if he was the main villain then we cpuld have been slared of the bellydancing hobo...... :dunno

That concept art is better than the actual movie. Love the shot of Joker chillin' in the Batmobile.

Scarecrow would have been a good main villain.

Scarecrow could release a toxic in the city, which is making people see monsters, creatures, and their worst fears.

He could have used that against the team, except Joker because he's immune to those kinds of weapons.

Scarecrow would have been a good main villain.

Scarecrow could release a toxic in the city, which is making people see monsters, creatures, and their worst fears.

He could have used that against the team, except Joker because he's immune to those kinds of weapons.

See, it begins to write itself already.... i already wanna see that movie instead.

Much easier mission that could fit this team. Take out scarecrow... couple of minutes and you already wrote a more intriguing premise.

Wow :lol :lol.

I did notice none of the drawings have the terrible tattoos.
Too bad

I sincerely hope that all that crap is gone if we see him again. Also joker being a club owner and just being respected but not feared is silly

Back