DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween BASH!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics!!! :rock :rock I hope someone posts more! :D

Looks like everyone had an awesome time! :duff

Looks like it was a lot of fun, great costumes and decorations! :rock

Awesome pix!!!!

Already looks 10000000x better than that other freaks 'get together' :lol
:lol ^^^^ off King! You're still jealous and we had one thing over this party, NO PUERTO RICANS!!! :monkey4 :lol

You just say that cause you couldn't be there, but you wanted to be. :D

Looks like it was a lot of fun, great costumes and decorations! :rock

You just say that cause you couldn't be there, but you wanted to be. :D

I did want to be there. :monkey2:monkey2

But dang it Ill - where are the pics! Let us live vicariously through you guys! :tap :lol

Last edited:
This cake was DELICIOUS!
photo18.jpg

Cake and DayQuil! :rock

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Hey Ill, I have a question for you.

Do you remember a video posted with all the 80's cartoons in a montage set to 'I need a hero'? Do have a link to it?

I want to thank the Freaks for making the party as awesome as it was. My brother and his group plus the late partiers almost sapped the fun out of the evening. :lol

But hanging out with everyone, and having so many cool people in my house at once... was just flat out awesome. I am nursing my hungover wife today, but she is feeling better. She definitely had fun. Now it's cleanup time... I still have a half a keg here... already too warm to drink. But it's getting there.

I will post some pics as soon as more friends post them. Thanks to Slade and Bamboota for posting theirs early, I really appreciate that. You guys all rocked, thank you again for everything. :rock

I'll post some more when I have more coherent thoughts to weave together. I'll leave you with the funniest line of the night to me...

"Ambiguous Genitalia" :rotfl

Back