DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween BASH!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have fun mother^^^^ers!!!!!

Be sure to post MANY pix!!!!

KRUSADERS INVADING FL!!!!!

Have a drink for me you rat bastards!!!!!

HAPPY OKTOBERKUR-F'N-GANUARY!!!!

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif
Gifking1.gif
Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

im so scared!!!! goolge this ^^^^^es address!!! he lives in the middle on no where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:horror:horror:horror:horror

Here's a checklist of what I expect to see posted in either video or picture format.

1. Someone passed out drunk
2. Above person being trashed with face writing, and other goodies etc.
3. Something broken
4. Josh mollywhoppin' the person that broke something
5. Random makeout session amongst strangers
6. Someone doing something they'll only remember by looking at the picture in the morning
7. Les and Josh drunk painting p!tu's 1:1 face
8. Random homoerotic moment that will completely embarrass the person by the pic being posted online.
9. Drunk guy that doesn't know he's hitting on Josh's wife
10. Josh dressed up as a Ghostbuster shoving his proton pack up said person's ass.

:lol Will work on the pics Wofford! I'm sure at least 50% of that will actually transpire.

And Shai, I wish you were here man. I know you would bring a level of debauchery unheard of in this part of the world, and the party would have to be renamed the Party of Doom. I'm sure many anuses would be ripped asunder and many guys would cry in horror as their dates were taken from them. :rotfl

Chase, thanks for the Kurgan blessing! I'm sure we will need the power of the Kurgan to keep the party in line and people in check. If you hear screams on the wind, it's probably coming from my house. :devil

And P!tu... it definitely IS in the middle of nowhere... Be afraid...be very afraid.. :D

Back