DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween BASH!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like an awesome time!! Costumes and decorations were off the hook!!! Really hoping to meet you guys in the flesh one of these days. If you have one next year, I really hope to be there bro.

Thanks for keeping your word, Keith, and keeping those pics in the vault. I knew I could count on you as well as Ill to keep my pics a secret. ;)

It looks like you had a successful party, Josh. It's good to see Freaks in costume -- those are costumes, right?:lol I'm so glad to see that Les made the party. :rockRock on, Les, rock on!

As did I on this pics I have of you. ;)

SEnd me your address, bro :rock :rock Got a gift right here for you for winning the costume contest :rock Courtesy of Lord Kurgan !!!! :rock

Scoopin' everyone who's still sleeping...

Great party Josh! The decorations were insane, the movies were great, and the chili is talkin' back as I type, which means it was a great time! I'd love to return the favor here in Tampa now that I know that we're practically neighbors only separated by $7 in tolls. And I'm still in awe that I won the costume contest--it was the leg hair, I'm sure of it!

Freaks in attendance:
DSC06997.jpg

L to R: SladeSuperAgent, Bamboota, Galactiboy, P!tu, LesWalker, DarkArtist81

And P!tu--go rent the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre NOW. Yes folks, he's NEVER SEEN IT!!!

It was a great party!!! Great meeting some of my favorite freaks and hanging out.

Highlights were just BSing about flicks around the TV and seeing some of the awesome works of Josh and Les first hand :rock :rock

I only have a few pics... but I'll post what I have when I get home :duff

Awesome Joe, and I have some stuff here that you forgot... the Trick R Treat DVD and the Deckard. :lol

I will mail that out to you bro. I still can't find Slade's gun though, I swear someone must have stole that thing.

I just officially took down the last of the decorations... spent all day doing that and drinking the rest of the beer. I haven't even taken a shower. :lol

Now I am off to sit and relax, but first I really need to eat and take a shower. Good night freaks, I look forward to next year! :D

Awesome Joe, and I have some stuff here that you forgot... the Trick R Treat DVD and the Deckard. :lol

I will mail that out to you bro. I still can't find Slade's gun though, I swear someone must have stole that thing.

Yeah, I remembered the DVD after I left... I was thinking Deckard still needed a sealant or something :lol

looks like ya'll had a blast & i really wish i could have made it but things just didnt work out like i had wanted them to.:monkey2
but maybe next year.......:banana

I want to thank the Freaks for making the party as awesome as it was. My brother and his group plus the late partiers almost sapped the fun out of the evening. :lol

YEP...ur family where a bunch of characters ( you brother scared me :lol) but they where all nice! And I had lots of fun talking to some of them!! The party was awesome! I wish I had your workshop room...:monkey3.... Thats where all the freaks would regroup!:monkey5
I haven't even taken a shower. :lol

Ew.

Last edited:
...Freaks in attendance:
DSC06997.jpg

L to R: SladeSuperAgent, Bamboota, Galactiboy, P!tu, LesWalker, DarkArtist81

And P!tu--go rent the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre NOW. Yes folks, he's NEVER SEEN IT!!!

A---FREAKIN---MAZING!!! This photo is SOOOOO going to be my new desktop! :rock :rock :rock

So cool that you put this together Josh...Now I just HAVE to find a way to be there next year!!! :monkey5

One FUN party!
The pics are NOTHING to what was taken, so look for more!
But yeah, it was so fun. Thanks again Josh. I had a blast!

That group shot rules! And yes, P!TU squealed!

Thanks guys! I had a good time too. I hope that everyone who came posts their pics here! Here are a few I cobbled from my local guests...

And right now I have 3 gallons of beer in milk jugs in my fridge, trying my best to drink it all before it goes stale. :lol

group1.jpg

l_0155d847a46447a9acc7dc41d57dce06.jpg

l_1d8819489b79459ea337bd96f02898d9.jpg

Back