DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween BASH!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
halloween09041.jpg

halloween09039.jpg

halloween09038.jpg

halloween09037.jpg

halloween09036.jpg

halloween09035.jpg

halloween09032.jpg

Hey Josh, tell you what man. Who ever wins the Pumpkin Carving Contest, let me know so I can send him or her another price. No joke. I got a lot of figures/statues to get rid off, might as well give it to someone at your party :rock

Send me something free TOE.

Its the least you can do for those awful text messages you send me.

Like the giant spider!
Well, I'll be there tomorrow, bro. :rock
Looking forward to this. Hope the place doesn't get trashed, live on the net!

Man, your party looks like it's gonna be so much fun Josh! I hope you will have future parties so I'll be able to go.

Awesome! Glad to have you Les, as you know. And it should be a fantastic game! It should end right before the party starts, so a great prep and the calm before the storm... so Les and I can relax a bit before things get really out of hand.

And I WISH I had a webcam, I would be all over it. I might try to get P!tu to do a video or two for the home audience, so my long distance Freaks can enjoy the festivities. But it really depends on what he can do, I wouldn't want to force him to take time out of the party to do it.

But right now I am finalizing the decor, just finished the inside and am working on the outside. I also FINALLY got my mask from SSN, took a few months to get here. It's the Skull mask from Halloween III, thus completing my evil trio. :rock

Update: Pitu and his GF safely arrived here in Tampa a few hours ago! And we're playing Guitar Hero!!! (Pitu sucks at it :lol)
I don't think I'll be able to crave a pumpkin for the contest!! But I'm looking forward to see what people bring in!!!
I have a webcam that I can let you borrow for the night, so let me know! But Pitu always has his trusty camera with him, so i'm sure he'll take some video!!!!

The place looks awesome!!!

And I added the address for the party on the first post for those attending who need it, primarily P!tu's caravan and Slade/Joe. :duff

sweet!! it only takes an hour and 40 mins to get there!! THANX..Hope I don't get lost! =P

Last edited:
:lol If you get lost, just get P!tu to call me and I will get you guys there.

And thanks for the help Toe! I hope some people actually bring pumpkins, I don't know how many will actually try to do it. If not, I will just fold the prize into the costume or do a raffle or something.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lU4UwEAHs5Q&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lU4UwEAHs5Q&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This will probably be the last post here until the party, I have a busy night and day ahead of me... :D

Holy crap, tomorrows the day! :horror Enjoy guys, i'm sure it will be legendary! :banana

Just a small tip Josh, don't get too hammered, you have way too many sweet collectibles out :lol

Wish I would have been there.I would have had sex with Bamboota in Josh's bedroom..

How about a game my friends and I used to do during near halloween? We separate in groups and create a 5 minute scary movie. Which ever one is the dumbest or scariest, wins a price.

:lol If you get lost, just get P!tu to call me and I will get you guys there.

And thanks for the help Toe! I hope some people actually bring pumpkins, I don't know how many will actually try to do it. If not, I will just fold the prize into the costume or do a raffle or something.

Back