D9 Mech model going for $5000+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 inches, not accurate, and the price of a car? LMAO. If someone actually buys that I think we are officially not in a recession haha.

..... 1 month later.

Official Hot Toys 1/6th scale Prawn Mecha. (Prawn figure included)
$123

:lol

if this guy actually gets his $$, ht is gonna feel stupid for not having any merch out by now.

guess nobody thought d9 would be a huge hit.

I agree with Lord, the newb has ZERO feedback.
No way is he's coming up $5400!
The seller should just cancel his bid.

HT could make one easily bigger and better, this is the dumbest auction i have ever seen in a long time, defn wont sell for even more than 1k, and at that size, i dont think so.

I agree with Lord, the newb has ZERO feedback.
No way is he's coming up $5400!
The seller should just cancel his bid.

Well actually if you look carefully even if the 0 feedback dude gets removed the next Highest bid was at $5200 by a guy with 55 feedback.

It's funny seeing an Item start from $5 end up being $5000+ I don't know maybe they plan to pay 100 Cans of Catfood instead.

if this guy actually gets his $$, ht is gonna feel stupid for not having any merch out by now.

guess nobody thought d9 would be a huge hit.

Or Sideshow for that matter

Last edited:
And just what is "too much money"?
Is it just more than what you have?
Why knock someone who can afford to do something like that?

People's views on what others buy, based on prices and amounts spent, is hilarious.

I mean, come on, we spend $150/$200 on plastic Alien and Predator dolls.

I'd love to hear what the non-collectors of the world would say about us.

If someone can afford to spend that kind of money on a custom...I say good for him.
And it's the lucky bastard that made it for probably $50, and will pocket $5000, that I envy.

We'd all do it if we could.

People's views on what others buy, based on prices and amounts spent, is hilarious.

If someone can afford to spend that kind of money on a custom...I say good for him.
And it's the lucky bastard that made it for probably $50, and will pocket $5000, that I envy.

:rock

The rest of you need to lay off the

haterade.gif

:lol:lol:lol

I still wonder if the 2 highest bidders for it actually read correctly. You know they might think it's 9 feet instead of 9 inches :lol

Regardless it takes 2 or more to get that bid that high so obviously someone actually wants it.

Back