Custom MJ on Ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME! It looks 100x better. But this only makes me wonder why Sideshow's sculptors, who are supposed to be proffesional sculptors (and painters) can't achieve this level of detail and someone else can

The custom work was done by a guy named Gabriel Marquez. I might have to commission that dude for my MJ.

Last edited:
If this is how the Statue was originally released, i would have bought it in a heart beat!!

Looks Phenomenal!!!

!BbcopBwB2k~$(KGrHqIOKk!Eq32pjQcCBKwCq2KRqQ~~_3.JPG

Nice custom.

Wow that looks incredible!! :drool :rock It says the face and hair was resculpted and whoever did it did an amazing job. The price is way too much though.

Love the way the statue looks. It looks just like the print. And Spider-man's custom is actually red and blue and not red and black.

1k is a bit much for it but it is a very nice custom.

Depends on the artist. Erik Larsen used to always draw it in Red and Black with blue highlights instead of the standard Red and Blue with black highlights.

just looked at this again, i can't believe how this turned out, I would love to know why SSC couldn't do it this well!!!

Back