Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mordor Orc PF

Well yeah, an LSB would work better with a PF cos it's bigger!

Exactly. Awesome sculpt aside, it's larger size alone makes it a much nicer "fit" for displaying alongside a potential PF....and the option of switching out the left arm doesn't hurt either. :monkey3

Last edited:

I wonder if this might end up being another Domestic Web Exclusive like Gollum? I know Gollum had the interchangeable torso/portrait, but I would be curious to see if Sideshow is moving some of their products that don't have the crazy sales of Star War or Marvel in this direction.

I wonder if this might end up being another Domestic Web Exclusive like Gollum? I know Gollum had the interchangeable torso/portrait, but I would be curious to see if Sideshow is moving some of their products that don't have the crazy sales of Star War or Marvel in this direction.

Hard to say what SS will do, though I suspect we'll see an alternate helmeted head much like the Moria Orc PF, esp since most Mordor Orcs wore helms, and the neckline on the conceptual drawing is perfectly suited for an alternate head.

28-07-20104-21-52PM.png

A helmeted head would be my preference. At least that would really make it stand out against the regular edition.

True enough. I love the alternate display options of the Moria Orc, and no doubt that would be a fantastic excl. for the Mordor Orc as well. :exactly:

I'd prefer switch out weapons. We already got a helmeted head with the Moria Orc PF, plus the Mordor Orc is not wearing chest armor in the concept drawings.

I'd prefer switch out weapons. We already got a helmeted head with the Moria Orc PF, plus the Mordor Orc is not wearing chest armor in the concept drawings.

Certainly a possibility. I had thought of a bow, as it was the preferred weapon of the Haradhrim [and this Orc does seem to have a Haradhrim look about him], though I don't think it goes all that well with the pose.

Last edited:

I would like switch out helm and weapons! :)

It's a pity this wasn't previewed during the 12 days. What happened to all of those videos.

I would like switch out helm and weapons! :)

You took the words right out of my mount Vince :hi5:

Would be fantastic if SS did produce him with both switch-out helm and weapon as an Exclusive. :rock...wouldn't it?

Are we asking for too much? :lol

Bill

It's a pity this wasn't previewed during the 12 days. What happened to all of those videos.

I love those video's. SS gave us one during ToyFair last Feb. and another one during SDCC. I'm really hoping to see another LOTR video this ToyFair to go along with the Mordor Orc pre-order. :)

Last edited:

I kinda wish we would get a different PF next rather than another baddie. If you could Gollum as a baddie, we'll get three in a row. I'm kinda hoping for a Fellowship member next. :D

I kinda wish we would get a different PF next rather than another baddie. If you could Gollum as a baddie, we'll get three in a row. I'm kinda hoping for a Fellowship member next. :D

The Mordor Orc would make it two baddies in a row....unless you count GTG as a baddie. :wink1:

The Mordor Orc would make it two baddies in a row....unless you count GTG as a baddie. :wink1:

No, we just got ML, then we should get Gollum, then it looks like Mordor Orc. 3 baddies. :wink1:

Okay, if you count up to the Morgul Lord PF it's one, up to and including the Gollum PF it's two and up to and including the Mordor Orc PF it's three daddies in a row...everyone happy? :rotfl

Bill

Okay, if you count up to the Morgul Lord PF it's one, up to and including the Gollum PF it's two and up to and including the Mordor Orc PF it's three daddies in a row...everyone happy? :rotfl

Bill

I wish I had math teachers like you when I was growing up......:lol

Back