Premium Format Sideshow Black Widow Premium format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She arrived today!

IMG_20190228_122637.jpg

IMG_20190228_124931__01.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190228_131124__02.jpg
    IMG_20190228_131124__02.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
Congrats! I initially didn't like this piece but then it grew on me (and then I ordered it). :)

Thanks! Ah, I see. I got her when they offered free shipping and double rewards. I emailed support about the rewards though since they aren't showing as double in my pending rewards... so hopefully they'll get that sorted out soon.

I've always liked this PF ...but not the EX. Instead, it was the REG for me.

I just can't see not spending an extra $15 after spending 5 change to get the ex. If nothing else it will hold value even if you don't plan on selling at time of purchase.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Well, the other perspective is having a $15 portrait sitting in a box ...that will never see the light of day. And if it will never see the light of day, then why waste $15?

Seriously, that $15 can go towards something else. Perhaps it can be added to an NRD for another 1/4 scale statue. With so many great 1/4 scale statues coming out, that $15 becomes essential.

Yeah, if I don't like the EX, I won't buy it. I don't plan on selling. I only have 2 PFs and one other pre-ordered. I'm picky about what I buy in the first place.

I could have sworn I saw a video where there was a change out 'normal' sniper rifle, not just the 50 cal. :dunno

Last edited:
Back