Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Catwoman (Julie Newmar) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree, I can't believe people like it. Hope at least West turns out well, I have him on PO too.

It boggles my mind that people defend that ledger premium format. I am a huge Ledger fan and no chance in hell would I defend it or say nothing bad about it. SS actor likeness should be changed to artist interpretation. Hopefully West ships soon. Will do a video review as I did for Newmar.

Finally heard back from Sideshow about my base replacement. Took a few days to get the initial response (which was for pics even though I sent them with my request for a replacement). Then it took a full week to get a response and they offered either a full statue replacement or a $40 credit if I kept it. :slap I don't know why they can't just replace the base--put the same number on one and have me destroy mine, seems easy enough, especially since they asked for a pic of the bottom of the base--instead I'm going to have to wait however many days for them to send me a shipping label, wait for them to receive the entire statue, wait for them to ship the replacement statue, wait for the statue to get delivered, then cross my fingers there's nothing wrong with the replacement because I know from past experience that they don't check **** before they ship it. If I were them, I'd ship me a replacement base and let me destroy the one I have--time and shipping $$ saved but what the **** do I know?

Finally heard back from Sideshow about my base replacement. Took a few days to get the initial response (which was for pics even though I sent them with my request for a replacement). Then it took a full week to get a response and they offered either a full statue replacement or a $40 credit if I kept it. :slap I don't know why they can't just replace the base--put the same number on one and have me destroy mine, seems easy enough, especially since they asked for a pic of the bottom of the base--instead I'm going to have to wait however many days for them to send me a shipping label, wait for them to receive the entire statue, wait for them to ship the replacement statue, wait for the statue to get delivered, then cross my fingers there's nothing wrong with the replacement because I know from past experience that they don't check **** before they ship it. If I were them, I'd ship me a replacement base and let me destroy the one I have--time and shipping $$ saved but what the **** do I know?

They do full replacements now if the body or base is damaged because lots of times the replacement body/base won't fit with the old one. They gave me a full replacement for the Batfleck pf because the boot had a chip.

That makes sense, but the process isn't any less infuriating. I'm going to estimate that, from filing my request to receiving the new statue, it will take about a month to get the replacement on my shelf. :mad:

They do full replacements now if the body or base is damaged because lots of times the replacement body/base won't fit with the old one. They gave me a full replacement for the Batfleck pf because the boot had a chip.

Yea, they had me do that with my Red Sonja a couple weeks back too. They need better tolerances, replacing everything just makes it harder on us.

Hi Batman Professor,
Thanks for the pics, just noticed something that looks alarming! She seemes crosseyed or am I mistaking?

Last edited:
Sideshow received my statue last week, and I'm still waiting for them to ship my replacement. :mad:

I think some thing is happening at Sideshow with customer service right now. I contacted them about a head sculpt replacement for this since I had bad paint on the back of her head and they responded the next day saying I could get a head replacement or a $20 credit to keep it. I responded back 2 days later saying to go ahead and send the head and then heard nothing. I sent another email 2 days after that asking to confirm that I would be getting the replacement head and still have heard nothing back. I also got one of those automated survey emails asking if I was satisfied with my customer service experience and I responded to that saying that I was not satisfied because I have not received any response and as you can imagine, I didn't hear anything about that either.

So right now, I don't know what's going on or if I will get my replacement.

I think some thing is happening at Sideshow with customer service right now. I contacted them about a head sculpt replacement for this since I had bad paint on the back of her head and they responded the next day saying I could get a head replacement or a $20 credit to keep it. I responded back 2 days later saying to go ahead and send the head and then heard nothing. I sent another email 2 days after that asking to confirm that I would be getting the replacement head and still have heard nothing back. I also got one of those automated survey emails asking if I was satisfied with my customer service experience and I responded to that saying that I was not satisfied because I have not received any response and as you can imagine, I didn't hear anything about that either.

So right now, I don't know what's going on or if I will get my replacement.

It was taking them a full week to get back to me after every email I sent responding to them. I just got notice that they shipped my PF, and I'll have it Tuesday--hopefully with no issues. I sent them a request for a new base on 2/27 and will have the replacement on 4/11. I've never had to wait 6 weeks for a replacement before so hopefully whatever is going on with them gets fixed soon.

I ordered her after a recommendation from a good friend that saw her in a LCS. I already have Mr. West coming it would be a good set. Btw guys she's low stock at SSC.

I ordered her after a recommendation from a good friend that saw her in a LCS. I already have Mr. West coming it would be a good set. Btw guys she's low stock at SSC.

Kind of surprised it didn't sell out when she was 15% off. I went to order but was just a few hours too late as I thought it was midnight and they stopped it at noon.

So what is the general opinion for those of you that have her? I had my waitlist for Adam West Batman convert and just got notice my Catwoman order will convert. They appear to be a good looking pair. Of course I'd rather they made Joker or Robin.

So what is the general opinion for those of you that have her? I had my waitlist for Adam West Batman convert and just got notice my Catwoman order will convert. They appear to be a good looking pair. Of course I'd rather they made Joker or Robin.

IMO I think she is amazing ...and very glad i got her in my collection. :love :yess:

NEWMAR 1.jpg

NEWMAR 2.jpg

:hi5:

Back