Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mordor Orc PF

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped about this one myself. Looks like 2011 is going to be a GREAT year for LOTR collectors all around. :yess:

Bout time :lecture

As much as I wish the next orc would be skully or gothmog, I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Bout time :lecture

As much as I wish the next orc would be skully or gothmog, I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

And the nice thing is, we'll know in about a month! :)

MordorOrc1.jpg

Last edited:

It kinda looks like what and orc on an oliphant would look like.:lol

It def has some Haradhrim inspiration in it IMO.

It kinda looks like what and orc on an oliphant would look like.:lol

It def has some Haradhrim inspiration in it IMO.

You might be onto something.:lecture Either way...a very cool design IMO.

This is great, I've been watching for this since SDCC ended.:clap

I would have to think however, that we'll be seeing the large "horse of a different color" piece (RWOS or maybe even MOS on Steed:pray:) later than originally thought. Unless SS is really picking up the pace of releases and reducing the time between PO and shipping, I would say it'll be more like 2012 before that baby is sitting in our collections.

Ah! But is it screen accurate!! :)

It will be interesting to see what supporting information comes with it as to wether or not it is 'screen accurate'. I know SS said they would be producing a generic MdO (thought I'd try an abbreviation to distinguish from the MO :lol) and the Orcs of Mordor contained the higher bred 'pedigree' Orcs similar to the elite forces used by the WK :lecture

As great as the random bad guy Berserker turned out, I think this could be just as spectacular. :yess:

Yes! More LOTR PFs on the way. Looks good for a ugly-@$$ orc! Exclusive will be a must. Sideshow is starting to crank out what we want & that's a good thing.

Speak for yourself, what I want is the fellowship or Arwen or Eowyn as pf's. I don't need more LOTR baddies, I want the good guys.

Good guys sell, bad guys sell better. You may eventually get your Arwen and Eowyn PF's, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.......:lecture

Meh . . .this Orc is not a memorable one for me. For that matter there are few Orcs that are, and a Mordor Orc was just fodder when I saw them. I'd rather get a fully armored Helms Deep Uruk (with lance or scimitar) so that the armored SS/W version has a companion. And the SS bust doesn't cut it.

I guess I'll be waiting on the sidelines to see how this turns out.

Meh . . .this Orc is not a memorable one for me. For that matter there are few Orcs that are, and a Mordor Orc was just fodder when I saw them. I'd rather get a fully armored Helms Deep Uruk (with lance or scimitar) so that the armored SS/W version has a companion. And the SS bust doesn't cut it.
I guess I'll be waiting on the sidelines to see how this turns out.

As one who owns both the SSW and SS Uruk Hai swordsman busts I know which one I'd want to display with an Uruk Hai swordsman PF [should SS ever produce one]......and it's not the SSW version. :wink1:

Last edited:
Back