Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mordor Orc PF

I kinda wish we would get a different PF next rather than another baddie. If you could Gollum as a baddie, we'll get three in a row. I'm kinda hoping for a Fellowship member next. :D

Smeagol good.......Gollum bad.:1-1:

Good point BRFC...but Smeagol wouldn't hurt a fly...the ring made us precious! :wink1:

Bill

" But in the defence of the accused your Honor it was the Ring that made him do it". Hmm! dont think that would really wash in a court of law.
Verdict: Smeagol guilty of murder
Conclusion: Smeagol is a Badass
:lol

Well, if SS was serious about trying to preview this PF in February, this Thursday's NL is their last chance. Let's hope that they make us proud!

Originally Posted by The Josh View Post

Monday, January 10th, 2011

Question : Okay, Sideshow, straight to the point. When will we see our next LOTR Premium Format, and will it be the Mordor Orc?

Answer : Okay, straight to the answer. We hope to show you the next LOTR PF in … maybe February 2011, and it will indeed be the Mordor Orc.

That's my question! Looks like ToyFair for the Mordor Orc. :clap

Bill

Question: Okay, Sideshow, straight to the point. When will we see our next LOTR Premium Format, and will it be the Mordor Orc?

Answer: Okay, straight to the answer. We hope to show you the next LOTR PF in … maybe February 2011, and it will indeed be the Mordor Orc.

Why Sideshow!?!? Why must you torture us so!?!?!?!? :panic: :thud: :lol

Black Orc of Mordor PF

blackorc.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=32673

Original Thread:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80173

Last edited:

Looks cool. I like the look of the Orc and it does resemble the Orcs from Mordor that you see several times during the movies.

He looks cool. Appears to be much more dynamic and looks better than the Moria Orc. I'll think about it. I won't be completely happy until Sideshow makes the Easterling in PF.

Back