InArt - Ron Weasley 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdoug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Ron is next.

Sounds like he goes up on the 16th.

Attachments

• IMG_1041.jpeg
    IMG_1041.jpeg
    835.2 KB · Views: 17
Still disappointed these aren't the older year figures, but I'll still be ordering. Ron looks great. Who knows if we'll ever get a teenaged Ron at this quality, so no sense in passing up.

Sure hope this gets to our homes before 2028 though.
I would love a representation of all three at year 1, year 3, and year 7.

I would love a representation of all three at year 1, year 3, and year 7.
I think they could probably get away with year 1 and year 7 because they're just so vastly different and you can probably sell a lot of people on buying a second version that way. I hope it happens eventually. It would be nice to have the most definitive looks for the characters on display.

I also hope they do a few professors to go with the kids. We know Dumbledore is in the works, but once Harry comes, he's going to stand with Newt Scamander on my shelf. A McGonagall or a Lupin would be a much better partner for him and Ron.

I think they could probably get away with year 1 and year 7 because they're just so vastly different and you can probably sell a lot of people on buying a second version that way. I hope it happens eventually. It would be nice to have the most definitive looks for the characters on display.

I also hope they do a few professors to go with the kids. We know Dumbledore is in the works, but once Harry comes, he's going to stand with Newt Scamander on my shelf. A McGonagall or a Lupin would be a much better partner for him and Ron.
I agree that year 1 and 7 would be most logical. Besides the big three, I at least need Snape and Dumbledore.

"Not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time at Hogwarts as well."

Get ready to pre-order the Ron Weasley 1/6 collectible figure on 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟲𝘁𝗵!

Attention collectors in 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗭𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 and 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮! Don't miss out on the chance to secure your figure by clicking the link below to 𝗥.𝗦.𝗩.𝗣 directly on our website.

>>>https://queenstudios.co/ron-weasley-ssf-teaser

RON-002.png

RON-001.png

Still disappointed these aren't the older year figures, but I'll still be ordering. Ron looks great. Who knows if we'll ever get a teenaged Ron at this quality, so no sense in passing up.

Sure hope this gets to our homes before 2028 though.
I believe the rumor was that JND will be doing the older versions if you want to wait for them but maybe that's wrong. Be annoying to see them also do young versions.

Take with a grain of salt but They said there’s no current plans for beyond the first film as of now. And Harris Dumbledore is still not greenlit for official release yet. Hermione is coming tho

I believe the rumor was that JND will be doing the older versions if you want to wait for them but maybe that's wrong. Be annoying to see them also do young versions.
After Hot Toys, InArt and JND all made that Ledger Joker within 12 months of each other, I don't trust anyone to make real variety anymore.

It would be nice if JND did the older versions - just hope they aren't stupid expensive. What they were charging for that Joker made me instantly uninterested.

I don’t get the feeling InArt is really into making ‘lines’ just yet. LotR and Harry Potter seem to be the two properties so far with multiple characters in the works, with many being one-offs or multiple versions of the same character (Joker, Batman). I wouldn’t get hopes up of seeing much, if any, beyond the main three and Dumbledore. They’ll make for a nice display to represent the franchise but I have doubts of seeing the likes of Hagrid, Snape, or Voldemort (how can they artisan a hairless character?) let alone other popular main and side characters.

I don’t get the feeling InArt is really into making ‘lines’ just yet. LotR and Harry Potter seem to be the two properties so far with multiple characters in the works, with many being one-offs or multiple versions of the same character (Joker, Batman). I wouldn’t get hopes up of seeing much, if any, beyond the main three and Dumbledore. They’ll make for a nice display to represent the franchise but I have doubts of seeing the likes of Hagrid, Snape, or Voldemort (how can they artisan a hairless character?) let alone other popular main and side characters.
They're also aware that they're not outputting 20 figures a year like Hot Toys is. Making 4 characters from 1 line means that's less characters being made from another property or license that they can do. I'm surprised as it is that they're doing 4 from HP. They don't want to be stuck with one property.

It seems to be a franchise they’re passionate about, which shows in the level of detail. It could be their pet line that we see them have long term with figures released ever so often. Or it might just be the 4 and that’s it. They’re not HT that is for sure. With maybe 4 releases a year each figure is a massive undertaking for them and they aren’t pumping out the next iron man just for the sake of it. That’s both good and bad, especially if people’s expectations aren’t aligned.

I like it but I’m not sure if I’d get tired of that grinning face. Too bad we’ll likely only get one sculpt. I don’t mind getting the first year versions of the characters personally.

Personally would of preferred Hagrid, Snape or Dumbledoor. I'm undecided on if I will pick this up. I do have Deluxe Harry on order but like most I wish they were the older versions.

Looks really good! I've got Harry on order and will probably get this and Hermione as well. Not sure about Harris Dumbledore as that isn't my preferred version even if he's the one that goes with this version of the trio.

They’ll make for a nice display to represent the franchise but I have doubts of seeing the likes of Hagrid, Snape, or Voldemort (how can they artisan a hairless character?) let alone other popular main and side characters.
He might not be hairless, but their Cavill Superman doesn't have rooted hair (except the curl on the angry sculpt) and they managed to "artisan" that figure at almost $400 so I'm more than sure they'd be able to do it for Voldemort if they really wanted to.

I'd hope they'd do Snape. I'd say he's a pretty beloved enough character for them to do.

There’s much more to these figures than just real hair that makes them great or artisan.
The proportionate bodies, super detailed, accurate and textured sculpts, lifelike, moveable eyes, fine tailoring, a variety of well selected materials, exquisite paint work, beautifully crafted dioramas, a vast array of interchangeable hands and accessories, each of which represents a quality miniature in itself; just look at that spell book Ron is holding…

A bit of glued on hair isn’t nearly enough to warrant the artisan label. (Yes’ that’s a shot fired at Hot Toys.)

There’s much more to these figures than just real hair that makes them great or artisan.
The proportionate bodies, super detailed, accurate and textured sculpts, lifelike, moveable eyes, fine tailoring, a variety of well selected materials, exquisite paint work, beautifully crafted dioramas, a vast array of interchangeable hands and accessories, each of which represents a quality miniature in itself; just look at that spell book Ron is holding…

A bit of glued on hair isn’t nearly enough to warrant the artisan label. (Yes’ that’s a shot fired at Hot Toys.)
Well said on beyond just the hair. One of the most exciting parts about this line for me is the diorama you can get with these. The castle is such a big part of this story and these characters. Having a nice size section of the Gryffindor Common Room with all three placed together is going to make for a stunning display.

Back