Premium Format Sideshow Black Widow Premium format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, this piece was a win for SSC, in my opinion.

I think it's a winner. The sentry paint job is weak. And it would have been *so* much a better composition to have him on his back, seeing his face, with the bullet hole in his forehead (which is there, but you can't see it).

I'm actually contemplating repainting it myself. Take out the blue paint on vertebrae. Also, I think hitting her hair with some red would do wonders. I just wonder about art direction sometimes. Their pieces are often just one step away from awesome.

Personally, I think the face down positioning complete with the head having taken foreward into a slouch works very well and gives off a very strong feeling of an ultimately disgraceful defeat.

This one does look very nice in the pictures although I haven't yet seen it in person.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Stalked ebay for about 2-3 weeks, hoping someone would list a regular edition. No luck at all! Only some exclusives were up for sale and sellers were asking for over $1,000. Didn't realize Todd had one in stock over at Spec Fiction :yess:

BW Front.jpg

ergerg.jpg

435345345345345.jpg

black widow group 1.jpg

Really loving all the sculpted details and different textures on her suit :)

Last edited:
damn, I looked her up on his site not long ago and there was nothing. Blasted! Good and lucky find.....

Definitely agree on the sculpt. SS upgraded mine for free to the exclusive, but I will never use that one, lol. I'm kind of surprised how many people are looking for this PF now. I got her when they offered free shipping and double reward points.

Back