Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of comics have been plagued by SJW's. I've been reading a lot of the latest stuff and it just seems it's always struggles about equal rights and become very political through a medium I would enjoy to escape the BS of the real world.

I think a lot of comics have been plagued by SJW's. I've been reading a lot of the latest stuff and it just seems it's always struggles about equal rights and become very political through a medium I would enjoy to escape the BS of the real world.

The 1st Civil War is my favorite Marvel Story line. At the time (to me I may be wrong) it felt very fresh, this big political schism comics taking on. Now I cant get into any new comics because it all feels very contrived. Sigh

The problem with most things these days is everything tries to be too PC because there's always at least one snowflake who finds something to get ******** about.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Again, late to the party. But...

38531590510_4ec18b8043_k.jpg

i finally pulled the trigger on one last week, i have no idea why i waited. she looks fantastic. too tall for an even split besta but i couldnt be happier

This is one of the best sculpts, great ex, great pose, great es, what more is there to say? Didn't someone sell a custom nude version of this before for like 2-3k? lol

What's your favorite news channel?

The problem with most things these days is everything tries to be too PC because there's always at least one snowflake who finds something to get ******** about.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

A angry right winger.

Agreed. The REG was great by itself.

But with the EX being great as well, getting the EX made a lot of sense.

Back