Premium Format Sideshow Black Widow Premium format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the reg head has come out real nice,, the hairline on ex is atrocious ,i would display that.. anyways Im passing on this, still waiting on a comic Iron man

Just got this in today thought id share some pictures! Wow they really did a good job on this much better than the previous.
More pictures are here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5649413#post5649413

Zb711rn.jpg

Just have time for a few quick shots. Really loving the regular head.

bw1.jpg

BW2a.jpg

bw2a.jpg

bw6A.jpg

The production piece turned out really nice, I wasn’t piqued by this statue but seeing in hand photos changed that.

Just got mine and I like it a lot more now that it's in hand. EX is okay but no longer a must have after switching them out. If you were on the fence though I recommend getting this if you are looking for a Black Widow, it is really nicely done.

Yea, the EX is not needed here ...quite agree with that.

With that said, this piece is really nice. I like the proportions most of all. The length of her torso compared to her legs ...very nice. Body sculpt is beautifully done.

I still have a slight dislike for the shiny armor pieces, but not bad.

With that said, this piece is really nice. I like the proportions most of all. The length of her torso compared to her legs ...very nice. Body sculpt is beautifully done.

I agree on the shiny parts -wish the paint on the breast plate was matte.

With that being said, I still need a Black Widow and the production piece turned out nice. Will wait for a sale and then I'll figure out if the price is worth it.

It's really not that bad in person. I actually like it. The shine that is.

Just got this as my first PF. Also ordered the Groot PF because of the daily deals they had going. Too great to pass up. I can't wait to get them both.

My order got automatically upgraded to the exclusive. That's cool. I like the regular sculpt better, but I'll take the exclusive.

Back