Premium Format Sideshow 1960s Catwoman (Julie Newmar) Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to post some decent photos of mine tomorrow if possible. It's rather telling when so few have posted anything regarding this piece, and it's still not sold out.

They should've sculpted her suit like they did with classic purple catwoman and Pfeiffer catwoman. I was thinking of getting her cause I liked how closely they did her wonderful face, but that suit doesn't appeal to me.

I have her also. Did a review on YouTube. The purple paint bothers me, how do you feel about it?

It's not that apparent on mine, but it's a silly choice on SS' part. My belt is a slop job, and that bothers me more. I'm keeping her because I'm a total 1966 BatTV nut, but she's pretty disappointing overall.

It's not that apparent on mine, but it's a silly choice on SS' part. My belt is a slop job, and that bothers me more. I'm keeping her because I'm a total 1966 BatTV nut, but she's pretty disappointing overall.

I am a huge fan of show also since the 70's. I think a sculpted suit would have been better. I am looking forward and hope west turns out like prototype. Newmar definitely the weaker of the two, but I knew that going in. I am not disappointed, but I am not extactic either.

nice but the suit looks baggy in places and not ultra skin tight like she wore- too bad. i'm waiting to get this at a lower price...but still want it

My biggest beef is that the belt looks like a slopily painted piece of badly cast resin. Suit doesn't bother me as much as it does other members. It looks better than this:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 114
Mine.

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    252.7 KB · Views: 282