Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the new map with the "senate" i was running up the indoor stairs and a guy jumped from the top and right into my xbow bolt :lol

Me and my squad were on CQ on the rooftops of the new map with the close grouping of highrise buildings, a scout chopper took us out, i respawned in on my beacon and during his second pass i evaded his shots jumped up and shot him down with a HE bolt from the xbow :yess:

Late in the game, finally started playing BF3. :slap
I hope I can play with fellow Freaks one of these days. :wave

I borrowed MW3 from my brother in law and man if BF3 doesn't whoop it's ass.

Aside from the obvious spawn get killed within 30sec difference in styles when running it feels like your player is floating, the maps are so small, no vehicles.

I can't go back to COD now if i wanted too, i'v been shown a better FPS and can't just settle bavk into a lesser one

I borrowed MW3 from my brother in law and man if BF3 doesn't whoop it's ass.

Aside from the obvious spawn get killed within 30sec difference in styles when running it feels like your player is floating, the maps are so small, no vehicles.

I can't go back to COD now if i wanted too, i'v been shown a better FPS and can't just settle bavk into a lesser one

I used to think that but I have really enjoyed blops 2 this year.
Battlefield will always be superior but they are different games in the way they play and imo, room for both.
Also with so many new good games out, iv barely touched the map packs on bf3 so I have all that to do thru the new year..... well atleast to GTA :)

:yess: End Game will be officially released tomorrow on PS3 for Premium members. Gonna be downloading to my PS3 for sure!

Here are the official release dates for Battlefield 3: End Game:

PS3 Premium members: March 5th
X360 and PC Premium members: March 12th
PS3 players: March 19th
X360 and PC players: March 26th

BF3EndGame_zpsb22dc400.jpg

:yess: End Game will be officially released tomorrow on PS3 for Premium members. Gonna be downloading to my PS3 for sure!

Here are the official release dates for Battlefield 3: End Game:

PS3 Premium members: March 5th
X360 and PC Premium members: March 12th
PS3 players: March 19th
X360 and PC players: March 26th

BF3EndGame_zpsb22dc400.jpg

ohh great ! looks like I have to wait till the 26th for pc.

Back