Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that's why there's a Karkand check box in my server browser filter.

Go PC guys. Ditch the console. BF is meant to be played on the computer! Crap! All FPS are meant to be played with mouse and keyboard.

I guess that's why there's a Karkand check box in my server browser filter.

Go PC guys. Ditch the console. BF is meant to be played on the computer! Crap! All FPS are meant to be played with mouse and keyboard.

Haven't we heard this rant before? Consoles are here to stay. You need to accept that. Chances are, that check box is on the console version too.

THat is uberlame. Why the hell would they do that? Everyone wants to play those maps. It makes no sense to separate them.

It makes sense in the fact that it's a pack you have to buy unless you have the Limited Edition. So if you're playing on a server in a rotation and that one comes up, what happens ? You get kicked off ? Doesn't work. So they can't put them together. From what I heard that pack will be $15.

It makes sense in the fact that it's a pack you have to buy unless you have the Limited Edition. So if you're playing on a server in a rotation and that one comes up, what happens ? You get kicked off ? Doesn't work. So they can't put them together. From what I heard that pack will be $15.

It works for COD, not brilliantly but its better than having a seperate mode to divide the community :lecture

So ....

I was clearing a room in Bazaar, I spot a straggler running at me so I raise my gun, aim for his chest-neck-head area, and pull the trigger FIRST. Note, that I capitalize the word first because I think that's key.

He responds and does the same and we engage in a gun fight. I lose and die.

I'm armed with the M240B loaded with EOTech and fore grip, my opponent is an assault carrying either an F2000 or M416.

As you can tell; this happens to me a lot. Is this purely a difference in firing rate of the guns? Is there something I'm missing? What can I do to get the upper hand?

Usually, I avoid gun fights. I try to get 'em while they're not noticing.

If you use the saw a lot, I'm not surprised you lose one on ones regularly. It doesn't have much power and it's hard to run and gun with it. great for laying prone and sprayings walls of bullets down corridors, but I die a lot when I run with it.

If you use the saw a lot, I'm not surprised you lose one on ones regularly. It doesn't have much power and it's hard to run and gun with it. great for laying prone and sprayings walls of bullets down corridors, but I die a lot when I run with it.

Oops. Yeah, the SAW M249. Nine and not zero. I don't have the 240B. Yet.

Think I might be better off with M27 IAR (considering it's based on the M416)?

Oops. Yeah, the SAW M249. Nine and not zero. I don't have the 240B. Yet.

Think I might be better off with M27 IAR (considering it's based on the M416)?

Maybe. Even though the saw lacks power, I've always used it because it's just fun to play with. So, not much experience with the M27. I seem to remember liking it ok when I did use it, but I'm not sure if any of the lmgs are good for running with.

There have been times where I can't spawn after I die and after a while of not being able to spawn, the game kicks me out. Great.

Back