Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what you guys are experiencing. I see a lot of servers to choose from and have not had a problem joining up in one yet.

Oh my God. I'm in love with the flying mission. I can't remember having this much fun in a video game. Usually I'm not a vehicle kinda guy but that ____ was ____ing awesome.

Yea, I doubt I'm keeping this game. The new controls are absolutely horrible, there wasn't a damn thing wrong with the controls in the beta but they had to go and ____ them up.

And it's annoying that I have to join a ____ing game to quit, instead of being able to in the lobby.

Yea, I doubt I'm keeping this game. The new controls are absolutely horrible, there wasn't a damn thing wrong with the controls in the beta but they had to go and ____ them up.

And it's annoying that I have to join a ____ing game to quit, instead of being able to in the lobby.

Bummer. Controls like a dream for me:dunno

must be an xbox thing with the servers then...PS3 has been running great.

must be an xbox thing with the servers then...PS3 has been running great.

Yeah, I guess when there's only five guys playing on the PS3 the servers have no problem. Zing! But seriously, there's a lot of people playing or trying to play this on the 360. From my experience, EA always botches launches like this. Why should such an important launch be any different?

Yeah, I guess when there's only five guys playing on the PS3 the servers have no problem. Zing! But seriously, there's a lot of people playing or trying to play this on the 360. From my experience, EA always botches launches like this. Why should such an important launch be any different?

You all can make fun all you want. Ive been in nothing but full servers, i guess it's just a little over 5 guys playing on PS3.

Fact of the matter is, I have been having no problems with servers, you guys have. :lol whos laughing now?

Xbox gay boys aside, is there anywhere that shows the individual stats of the weapons like in BFBC2?

Okay, so turning up the sensitivity seems to fix everything. Kinda cool that tuning the sensitivity doesn't just make you faster, it takes off the float for the most part too.

Lulz. Built a new computer recently for this game and other upcoming games, but I can't play more than a couple minutes before it freezes. The beta worked fine. Final product though? That's the ____ed up version. :rolleyes2

lulz double lulz. Now the fun part of searching for hours for fixes. :rolleyes2

Mind if i ask What are the specs of your gaming rig and what game settings ur playing on?

CPU: 3.3GHz Intel Core i5-2500K
Motherboard: MSI P67A-GD53 (B3)
Vid: Nvidia GTX 570 HD
RAM: 4 gb
Windows 7

I'm running the game on the default settings it chose for me. Textures are on ultra, but everything else is on high.

You all can make fun all you want. Ive been in nothing but full servers, i guess it's just a little over 5 guys playing on PS3.

Fact of the matter is, I have been having no problems with servers, you guys have. :lol whos laughing now?

Xbox gay boys aside, is there anywhere that shows the individual stats of the weapons like in BFBC2?

Wow, it didn't take much to get you going did it? I was kidding bro. I have a PS3 too. Just don't like it for shooters.

I haven't had any trouble, but some have. I do believe it's because of the added traffic on the 360 though. Shooters are always more popular on it.

Okay, so turning up the sensitivity seems to fix everything. Kinda cool that tuning the sensitivity doesn't just make you faster, it takes off the float for the most part too.

Good deal. Upped my sensitivity from the start. Probably why I never noticed a problem.

I guess I'm pretty flamboyantly gay then, I play A LOT of xbox :lol

I do not like the controls! Make me so mad! I get rid of this game! I no like! Tell me: should I keep complain here all angry or should I take one minute to check and adjust control settings? Many hours have passed! Whole day has passed now! Maybe it work if I check settings but heart tells me if I keep complain maybe that fix?

Back