Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not surprised to see this game is pretty buggy. Every BF has had it's share of bugs at release. Considering how many bugs I have encountered in the beta it makes me wonder why they didn't use a map that has vehicles. Surely there are some bugs waiting to be found with them and I'd rather Dice know about them now rather than at release.

With that said I'm loving this game, not that I doubted I would. If it this much fun infantry only than I can't wait to play with vehicles!

I do really love how it tells you how many times your killer had killed you and you them

Yeah, thats a nice touch. I like that they added a health bar too. It's nice to know how hurt you are. I like that they separated the skills from the weapon attachments. Finally, i dont have to choose between a sight or a skill! I like the new suppression system. Getting points for it and being on the receiving end of it. It makes things more intense in fights. I like getting points for squad spawns. I actually like the prone mechanics. Though it can be abused, it's handy and cool to pull off in a fight. I like how your screen turns red when someone is aiming a laser sight at you. I like what little destruction this map offers. Chipping away at things with bullets is cool stuff. I like that you can attach three things to your weapons at once. Did I mention the sound? Unbelievable!

^ agreed to all that i love getting blinded by the laser or flashlight and managing to pull off a kill, or switcning to a tac M9, blinding some hapless fool close range and killing him.

I absolutely love the bipod, used it loads, and the ability to change firing modes, the M4 i just unlocked has 3!

Yeah, the blinding mechanic is pretty interesting and a brave addition. Only thing that bugs me is that friendly flashlights and lasers also blind you.

Yeah, the blinding mechanic is pretty interesting and a brave addition. Only thing that bugs me is that friendly flashlights and lasers also blind you.

Just thinking that myself, it is realistic, but not practical, i found myself shooting friendlies far away thinking they were enemies, they might remove that on hardocre because of friendly fire

I do like how you can still drop ammo and health for yourself, saved my ass a couple of times.

Played the beta for a bit today. Don't like it, never liked battlefield gameplay. And I know it's only a beta but it doesn't look all that.

Will still consider getting it for the single player gameplay!

Just thinking that myself, it is realistic, but not practical, i found myself shooting friendlies far away thinking they were enemies, they might remove that on hardocre because of friendly fire

I do like how you can still drop ammo and health for yourself, saved my ass a couple of times.
Yeah I have shot people because I got killed trying to determine friendly or foe behind flashlight so now I shot first and then figure it out.

I haven't decided if the flashlight and laser are worth using. There's been a bunch of times where they've just given me their position or warned me that I was about to get shot. Might be counterproductive. I've also noticed that a lot of snipers are running with iron sights heheh. Those lens glints make sneaking around as a sniper a lot tougher. Stick out like a sore @ss.

^ the flashlights and lasers do give away your position thats why i turn them off in big spaces and on in smaller spaces or from up closer.

Anyone know how to mute squadmates? (PS3)

Just left some constructive critisism comments on the official BF Twitter - @Battlefield

Best to let them know about things, cooking grenades, removing friendly flashlights and laser, removing that annoying triple beep sound etc...

Triple beep? Not sure what that is. They did add a beep when you spot people, but that may not be what you mean. It's hard to tell what's really in the game or just a glitch/bug sometimes. There's so many little and big quirky things.

Triple beep? Not sure what that is. They did add a beep when you spot people, but that may not be what you mean. It's hard to tell what's really in the game or just a glitch/bug sometimes. There's so many little and big quirky things.

I think it happens when you spot on or near a friendly, or spot too often.

At first i though it was to inform you that you have been spotted, but it only happend when you press the spot button, i just dont know if its cos i'm spotting too much, spotting a team member or something else.

I dont think we need grenade cooking in the final game, but i wish we could hold down the throw button for a bit, then aim and release to throw, it'll give more control.

I agree about the grenades. Thought they were just right in BC2. Not sure why they changed that.

As to the beta I still believe were playing an old build from months ago. Theres just no way they'd release a game with so many bugs.

Now if only they could patch the awful players.

I agree about the grenades. Thought they were just right in BC2. Not sure why they changed that.

As to the beta I still believe were playing an old build from months ago. Theres just no way they'd release a game with so many bugs.

Now if only they could patch the awful players.

Yep, on my squad i had a man, probably in his late twenties chatting and a kid of about nine years old, :slap

Back