Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta disagree with you there, boss. I have a 58" and this would be cooler methinks. If you sit like he is with a display like that, it would fill a good portion of your peripheral vision and be extremely immersive. Ideal for flying like he's doing or racing. Probably great for the fps gameplay too. Might take some getting use to though.

I don't even have a monitor; I got a 40 inch LED! I agree, a larger screen makes it easier to shoot. You get more accuracy medals. Large screen is the way to play.

:lol

some people hate the fact that I use mouse aim on consoles (frag fx shark).

some of you told me if I would play on pc I would get owed.
well you where all wrong.

DSC05022.jpg

DSC05019.jpg

Btw BF3 on pc on all ultra setting on is the way to go.

I don't think anyone actually hates you but I do think people would agree that it's lame. As far as those rounds go that's great u had two good rounds.

I don't think anyone actually hates you but I do think people would agree that it's lame. As far as those rounds go that's great u had two good rounds.

not trying to be a ____ man just trying to prove a point.
and trust me I get more then 2 good rounds.
once I got the feel back it was game over.

veteran BF1942 and BF2 player here.

oh yeaa man trust me I have huge haters in this forum.

Thing is though is nobody care about anyone's good rounds. We've all had them but almost nobody posts them. So posting them like that comes across only a couple ways. Just enjoy playing.

Agreed, Josh. I don't know anyone that likes a braggert. If you do have any haters on this board, I have a feeling you've earned them. You've put up an awful lot of brag posts. In my experience, the only stats and scores people care about are their own.

WTF DICE!

Tanks are now cardboard boxes on wheels! :gah:

They're taxi cabs just to be used to drive from flag to flag, they serve no other purpose. :slap

You look at the tank the wrong way now and they'll explode.

I'm all for infantry supporting/protecting their tanks but DICE went way too far the other way now.

They slowed down the repair tool, good luck fixing a tank. :nono

Oh well, thankfully being in the air is much better now.

Transport heli can take a decent beating now.

Back