Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sniping is a bit less fun than in bc2 but I do alright at it. I like to be on the ground in the middle of it all. That's why my k/D is 1.05.

Sniping is a bit less fun than in bc2 but I do alright at it. I like to be on the ground in the middle of it all. That's why my k/D is 1.05.

:lol

Ever since they took out the ghillie suit, huh?

Snipers were hard to find in BC2. I remember just spawning or standing somewhere, anywhere, and boom, dead. When the sniper shots came, I ran and hid.

Ever since they took out the ghillie suit, huh?

Snipers were hard to find in BC2. I remember just spawning or standing somewhere, anywhere, and boom, dead. When the sniper shots came, I ran and hid.
The weapons are less powerful, less accurate and its way harder to pick up bullet path to adjust on longer shots.

Nah, didn't need that to hide. Those maps I was pretty good at finding great hiding spots and taking folks out.

I do miss my .50 cal sniper though. :(

Nah, didn't need that to hide. Those maps I was pretty good at finding great hiding spots and taking folks out.

I do miss my .50 cal sniper though. :(

:(:(:( I miss that gun hopefully they will put it in future DLC.

Sniping on this one is all about location and looking out for spawn campers. I do enjoy popping skulls with the L96 with the straight pull bolt and the ballistic scope.

I do that but with my sniper, I'm pretty aggressive. Nothing better then shooting a guy in the face when he's staring at you with his FAMAS only a little distance away. If that doesn't work, I just pull out my G18 and run in like a mad man, probably explains my 1.14 KD as well. :lol

I do that but with my sniper, I'm pretty aggressive. Nothing better then shooting a guy in the face when he's staring at you with his FAMAS only a little distance away. If that doesn't work, I just pull out my G1 and run in like a mad man, probably explains my 1.14 KD as well. :lol

Very good sir, very good!

I used to love sniping in BC2 with that beast. :lecture:yess:

Yeah, that gun rocked as did the sniping.

Sniping on this one is all about location and looking out for spawn campers. I do enjoy popping skulls with the L96 with the straight pull bolt and the ballistic scope.

That would be great if they did. :rock

Just gotta get the straight pull and I'm all set.

That's some mean ____ right there.

Yo, do you guys play together? What platform? I'm tired of playing with a bunch of randoms with no mics and no skill.

Nothing beats shooting stuff out of the sky! :yess:

Even better than sniping! :lecture

Sniping is a close second :lol

Shooting stuff out of the sky is fun for sure. I sniped some dude the other night out of the jeep (driver) and have to admit I laughed out loud. :lol

Yo, do you guys play together? What platform? I'm tired of playing with a bunch of randoms with no mics and no skill.

I play with myself alot...

wait...

:slap

Or! Shooting a pilots and or driver and then watching their vehicle crash. That's funny too.

:rotfl

Shooting stuff out of the sky is fun for sure. I sniped some dude the other night out of the jeep (driver) and have to admit I laughed out loud. :lol

:rotfl

I did that a couple nights ago too. On caspian boarder, was running down the road, turned around and saw some guy in the jeep charging for me, I scoped in and got a headshot on him. I laughed pretty hard as his jeep rolled off the road slowly. :lol

I did that a couple nights ago too. On caspian boarder, was running down the road, turned around and saw some guy in the jeep charging for me, I scoped in and got a headshot on him. I laughed pretty hard as his jeep rolled off the road slowly. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:yess::rotfl:rotfl

it was probably me driving. :lol

Back