Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, I'm not saying that this is what is going on, but wasn't there an embargo on any reviews under 9.0 until release day? I've got this pre-ordered already, but I'm still not entirely trusting any reviews that come out before release day.

Really? If they got the Collector's set then I'm definately going with them! I can use a $30 gift card at TRU no problem! :rock

It's my personal experience that only larger TRUs carry collector edition versions of games. So if you have a "A" or "B" volume store (larger stores)near you, they should have it.

Also, when you factor that TRU trades in games for store credit now--generally giving more value for used games than Gamestop--that is a good plan. I got $8 for Dead Rising (360) for example and that's $20 new.

Any of you guys in the US got it yet? i heard some shop is selling it already loads seem to have it and are playing right now.

I gotta wait until thurs next week. :(

I know in the past for Xbox anyone who got a game and were playing it before the street date (and were connected to Live) would find their accounts closed by MS.

I know in the past for Xbox anyone who got a game and were playing it before the street date (and were connected to Live) would find their accounts closed by MS.

i think that was only games that were copied/pirated when people tried to play on LIVE. i'm hoping my copy gets shipped out from amazon on monday or tuesday because i'll be sitting by the front door anxiously awaiting for it.

For those of us in Canada it's on sale for $38.83 for the next 3 days on Bestbuy.ca.

but not for PC, harumphh...

And no Collectors Edition for PC either?? What gives??

Beren

Oh well, at least the game will look better on PC than XBox or PS3 :naughty

But PC version won't be out for a little while

uh yeah, that was what I was communicating, we PC users will have to wait 3 weeks longer but the trade-off is our version will look better. :D

hiscorebaa2.jpg

New Hi Score! :D

Managed to string together a 10 X combo! :banana

Beren

Here are the current deals on AA

Stores:

• Amazon: $12 cheaper with 5OFFARKM code and Amazons lower price, bonus Comic Book
  • Gamestop: Bonus Scarecrow map (25% off any pre-owned games with pre-order, and additional Edge Card Discount is available, too)
  • Gamecrazy: Joker T-Shirt
  • Toys R Us: $20 gift card, $30 gift card if you are a Rewards R Us member (join here)
  • Walmart: In-game armor (already unlockable if you complete the game)

Some Targets already have the game out.

i preordered the game on gamestop but here in delaware our stores are kinda lame so it might come out on freaking wedesday instead on its actual realease date. i dont know whats the problem thier usually games came out the day it was realeased.

I asked the guy in the R Zone at TRU yesterday and he said they aren't carrying the Collector's edition. :( Guess I'm sticking with Amazon then. Plus I'd get that bonus comic book thing!

PS Being a Rewards member at TRU is great. Its free and you earn coupons (like $5 for every $150, but it is better than nothing). So if you are going for the standard edition, definately sign up for the Rewards online prior and print out your temporary card (I still haven't gotten mine).

Last edited:
Here in Canada BestBuy, FutureShop, EB Games and Wallmart are all selling the game for $38.83 + tax (first couple of days only). I put a pre-order on a copy with EB and was told I can go pick it up on Tuesday! Loved the demo and I'm super pumped for this game :)

Here in Canada BestBuy, FutureShop, EB Games and Wallmart are all selling the game for $38.83 + tax (first couple of days only). I put a pre-order on a copy with EB and was told I can go pick it up on Tuesday! Loved the demo and I'm super pumped for this game :)

Yea i noticed that in a walmart flyer the other day and i was like WTF?..usually only hockey games debut with prices that low here lol.

im surprised at all the people online whining that the batarang is plastic. Like they were going to give you an actual steel batarang

3 more days....

IGN gave the game a 9.3, outstanding, I was getting it anyway before I even played the demo, but all these good things just make me want it now.

Last edited:
Back