1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33251753170_c865a7934e_h.jpg

Just got mine. No regrets whatsoever. It's one of the better figures I've got actually! My 4 detolfs are getting full now... :monkey3

Opened mine up after having it for a while. I don't like Leto's Joker but made the mistake of jumping on the pre-order because of liking the outfit and I was hoping to like the movie and character. Even though I don't the figure isn't bad. I might just stick with my original plan of putting a different Joker sculpt on the body and selling off the Leto sculpt or might just consider selling the figure all together eventually.

Opened mine up after having it for a while. I don't like Leto's Joker but made the mistake of jumping on the pre-order because of liking the outfit and I was hoping to like the movie and character. Even though I don't the figure isn't bad. I might just stick with my original plan of putting a different Joker sculpt on the body and selling off the Leto sculpt or might just consider selling the figure all together eventually.

Hit me with a message in case you will be selling the sculpt, i'm interested.

So apparently the knock-off set has been released for this one as well. "Madhouse" something something. I cannot find the FB pics/movie anymore but I'm curious if anybody here has it?

I wonder how does the headsculpt and paintjob compare to the original...

The only set I know of is this, but it doesn't come with a sculpt:

33552929133_df16ed0aba_o.jpg

I bought a head from OneSixthKit which was effectively the Tuxedo version as the eyes were looking to one side. It was pretty close in quality to the HT Asylum sculpt.

I have that Fire set on order, but no longer know what to do with it as I used the sculpt with the Sideshow Joker purple tuxedo set.
They also sell a full ko Arkham figure

The only set I know of is this, but it doesn't come with a sculpt:

33552929133_df16ed0aba_o.jpg

I bought a head from OneSixthKit which was effectively the Tuxedo version as the eyes were looking to one side. It was pretty close in quality to the HT Asylum sculpt.

I have that Fire set on order, but no longer know what to do with it as I used the sculpt with the Sideshow Joker purple tuxedo set.
Sell to me!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

what's the story behind these KOs

are they made in the same factory building as Hot Toys just not verified by HT, but under the radar or after hours?

Good question. I wonder too. I'm not familiar how this works. I just now that in HK everything get it's copy. They must have cloning facilities all over the place :lol

Btw this is supposed to be ko AA version, already shipping. Can't tell if image is legit or original HT.

jk.jpg

To all the people who have both Arkham and Tuxedo Jokers - is the paintjob exactly the same on both of them apart from the eyes direction? Judging from the photos the Tux Joker has a more veiny look than I could spot on the AA Joker. Can anybody confirm? Thanks

16251646_10154157917442344_4220496867928831209_o.jpg

To all the people who have both Arkham and Tuxedo Jokers - is the paintjob exactly the same on both of them apart from the eyes direction? Judging from the photos the Tux Joker has a more veiny look than I could spot on the AA Joker. Can anybody confirm? Thanks

View attachment 339351

I think the skin tone is different too. I heard about people saying the tuxedo head works on the purple coat body because the skin tone is similar (the whiter color), but the Asylum head doesn't look good on it because it has a slightly darker/more fleshy tone.

Huh. I thought that the tux Joker head was a bit whiter whereas the AA head matched the skin tone better. I'd love to see comparison pics with each head on the purple coat body. I like the forward facing eyes of the AA head over the side eyed look of tux Joker.

Back