Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Knight Armory Miniature Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raven6009

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

The Dark Knight has a long history in comics which comes with an enormous closet of a multitude of iconic suits from several forms of media entertainment spanning decades. Taking inspiration from the Batcave?s Batsuit Chamber in the popular Batman: Arkham Knight video game, Hot Toys team has modified the futuristic armor pod to accommodate the sleek batsuits in miniature size features Batman: Arkham Knight Armory Miniature Collectible Set; Batman, Batman Beyond Suit, 1989 Movie Suit, 2008 Movie Suit, Arkham Knight and Deathstroke Armory Miniature Collectible.

The newly introduced collectibles with LED light-up function and incredible paint application can be combined and rearranged in various ways, creating unlimited diorama display possibilities. Each Armory Miniature collectible measures approximately 12cm tall, whereas the miniature figure is approximately 8.5cm tall.

Fans of Bat, this is a great opportunity to suit up for the crime-fighting challenge!

This is probably one of the dumbest thing I've seen for a few reasons. For one, the Arkham Batman doesn't have a suit display and even if he does, the Arkham Knight and Deathstroke definitely do not belong next to his suits, there's no way Batman would put his rouges momento next to his. And that Batman Beyond suit technically doesn't even exist.

Oh, and where's the regular Arkham costume? You'd think that would be the main draw!

This is probably one of the dumbest thing I've seen for a few reasons. For one, the Arkham Batman doesn't have a suit display and even if he does, the Arkham Knight and Deathstroke definitely do not belong next to his suits, there's no way Batman would put his rouges momento next to his. And that Batman Beyond suit technically doesn't even exist.

Oh, and where's the regular Arkham costume? You'd think that would be the main draw!

HT has lost it to the point that they think Bruce Wayne is Tony Stark 😂😂😂

But Batman does have a Bat-Wardrobe.

D0p-ua7X4AEokxc.jpg

Also, didn't Batman always have Trophies?

25a322dcdab9b46ff35e24deabd47547.jpg

(yeah I know this is from All-Star, but you get the point)

It's not that far-fetched. Mind you, I don't see how anyone would buy these things, but it's not such a crazy idea to have a "Suit Display". It's just that it doesn't work the way it does with Iron Man, since the Bat-Figurines have their mouths and such, and aren't just empty Batsuits. I would've rathered they did a "Mini BatCave" at 100 bucks or so that was like a Diorama Playset or whatever.

They should just do a 1/6th Arkham Batmobile at some point.

ss_13be11c3dcf75efe7b478154653f6c181d978339.jpg

But Batman does have a Bat-Wardrobe.

Also, didn't Batman always have Trophies?

It's not that far-fetched. Mind you, I don't see how anyone would buy these things, but it's not such a crazy idea to have a "Suit Display". It's just that it doesn't work the way it does with Iron Man, since the Bat-Figurines have their mouths and such, and aren't just empty Batsuits. I would've rathered they did a "Mini BatCave" at 100 bucks or so that was like a Diorama Playset or whatever.

You're right, but no Batman as far as I'm aware mixes his rouges suits with his own, it's just goes against his values. His villain trophies tend to be on a different section of the cave. Plus again, it wouldn't make sense for the original Asylum/City suit to be there and the Batman Beyond suit technically doesn't exist. And yes, I'd love a 1/6 Arkham Batmobile.

I guess my point was that whoever came up with this set clearly has no idea how the approach Batman has to his momento.

49669236627_439a01951d_o.jpg

You're right, but no Batman as far as I'm aware mixes his rouges suits with his own, it's just goes against his values. His villain trophies tend to be on a different section of the cave. Plus again, it wouldn't make sense for the original Asylum/City suit to be there and the Batman Beyond suit technically doesn't exist. And yes, I'd love a 1/6 Arkham Batmobile.

I guess my point was that whoever came up with this set clearly has no idea how the approach Batman has to his momento.

49669236627_439a01951d_o.jpg

Oh yeah, you're definitely right there. It is a bit of a silly idea, but they did the same with Spider-Man's costumes, so eh, I see it as just a silly little collectible. It's just them reusing the Iron Man method. But hey, as long as they've invested in the Arkham stuff I'm happy, because it means they'll probably make more 1/6th figures.

Oh yeah, you're definitely right there. It is a bit of a silly idea, but they did the same with Spider-Man's costumes, so eh, I see it as just a silly little collectible. It's just them reusing the Iron Man method. But hey, as long as they've invested in the Arkham stuff I'm happy, because it means they'll probably make more 1/6th figures.

You and me both. I love the Arkham series more than the live action stuff and I would get anything from HT. Well, except this. And the Futura Batman. :lol

You and me both. I love the Arkham series more than the live action stuff and I would get anything from HT. Well, except this. And the Futura Batman. :lol

Yeah, same. Mostly because the Arkham games just translated everything from the comics with just a few tweaks here and there. And I like the whole atmosphere they've created, I suppose. The movies will always fall short because they have to be accessible to a wider GA, and thus have to downplay the fantastical elements, compromise with the current climate, and so on and so forth.

Back