1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. I thought that the tux Joker head was a bit whiter whereas the AA head matched the skin tone better. I'd love to see comparison pics with each head on the purple coat body. I like the forward facing eyes of the AA head over the side eyed look of tux Joker.

I have no idea; I've only seen one picture of the Asylum head on the Purple Coat body and remember thinking that head was too dark. Neither of the heads match the purple coat's skin tone exactly, but if I had to pick a replacement, it would be the tuxedo head.

It might look better with different lighting, since in the photo I saw it was a bit harsh.

To all the people who have both Arkham and Tuxedo Jokers - is the paintjob exactly the same on both of them apart from the eyes direction? Judging from the photos the Tux Joker has a more veiny look than I could spot on the AA Joker. Can anybody confirm? Thanks

View attachment 339351
I have the aa joker and the veins around the head sculpt are pretty much the same but around the eyes it's not as black and more veiny under the eyes. But the skin is lighter than the tux for sure.

from the pics i've seen the AA head looks better on the purple coat version than the Tuxedo head. I ordered an extra AA head for this purpose. I do have the Tuxedo figure so i guess I could swap around if it turns out i'm wrong.

IMG_6730.jpg

reason for my thinking..

My set up so far. Minus the backdrop. Just used it to take pictures.
861e4ccef7447515d2b645a941b8d939.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Bats looks more like the one that should be in the straitjacket!

He's finally had it with the joker or he's saying ledger was better! Bang..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

One thing I like is how you can see the underlying musclature, like eye eyebrow muscles despite his lack of them. That's one thing that threw me off on the smaller versions of the figure, such as the mafex screaming head. And yeah, it's creepy as hell

SSC had. 30$ off cupon for Mothersday. Being away over the weekend, I missed it, unfortunately. Just wondering, are those discount compatible with my reward points? I have roughly 350$ reward points in my account. If I would be able to combine them with a nice 30$ discount I might be willing to jump on the Suicide Squad line...

Edit: It still seems to je active until 19/5/17! So, things are getting serious for me now. :lol

SSC had. 30$ off cupon for Mothersday. Being away over the weekend, I missed it, unfortunately. Just wondering, are those discount compatible with my reward points? I have roughly 350$ reward points in my account. If I would be able to combine them with a nice 30$ discount I might be willing to jump on the Suicide Squad line...

Edit: It still seems to je active until 19/5/17! So, things are getting serious for me now. :lol

Sorry amigo, can't combine rewards with discount codes.

Back