Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks really good....some reviewers were comparing it to bioshock....they say its the best batman game ever made.....I hope so!

Just a few more days. Through sheer luck I ended up off from work on release day. Well, I know what I'll be doing.

some people in LA are already playing it. gotta love those smaller Mom and Pop game stores that dont care about release dates and put games on the shelves the second they come in.

$20 Giftcard at TRU when you pick up this game, $30 if your a Rewards member and pick it up within the first few hours. Think its a 4 hour window.

Yep :( but with a bit of luck i'll have it thurs play normally get it to you a day early. :banana :D

I hope so, have mine ordered with Play too.

To be honest of late play have been a bit ^^^^. A poster came damaged, they sent a wrong item, so I had to return it, then I had to chase them 5 days later to see if they'd got it which they had. Plus their "in-stock" Terminator lighter has been stuck as "item ordered" for a week now.

So would love it to come early, but I'm not holding my breath.

I just got the automated call from Gamestop saying it will be available first thing Tuesday morning.

This is the only time I remember wanting a weekend to be over ASAP. Tomorrow and Tuesday (until I can pick it up) at work are going to be agony

I just got the automated call from Gamestop saying it will be available first thing Tuesday morning.

This is the only time I remember wanting a weekend to be over ASAP. Tomorrow and Tuesday (until I can pick it up) at work are going to be agony

Hopefully my gamestop ordered more then 2 (my gamestop always orders enough to cover presells...:banghead)

By the wording of the post, I'd say the $30 one. But like I said, the TRU Rewards card is totally free. Its just one of those things they scan everytime you buy something. So it is totally worth signing up (you can do it online, which is what I did).

By the wording of the post, I'd say the $30 one. But like I said, the TRU Rewards card is totally free. Its just one of those things they scan everytime you buy something. So it is totally worth signing up (you can do it online, which is what I did).

You can join when you buy the game and then receive the $30 gift card.

batmanfae.jpg

Shopko broke the street date.

Back