1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a $25 off code from sideshow for this if anyone wants it pm me, I'm not gonna use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c113ca78461dab5db518e0668015f405.jpg

My joker bash. Used the tuxedo Joker body and added the waterslide decals tattoos I made. The pants and feet are from the Fire AA set, hands from purple coat joker. Just waiting on the head and I need to do some more tweaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. What's your process on the decals? Did you use dullcote to seal? I'm thinking about trying something similar.

Thanks man. The process was mess up a lot when first putting them on, then just being real careful when sliding them off the paper and the sealing them with dull coat.

Something looks up with those KO pants.... How are they?

They're ok, they're made of a stretch fabric that hangs well. they also have the snaps sewn into the inside waistband so you can attache them to the Hot toys AA body. I just wish they had made them floor length like in the Empire cover with joker on it. Overall im happy with them.

Didn't need this figure even as a huge SS fan. But free shipping and soon expiring international code did the job.

jkr3.jpg

Out of the three HT Leto Joker releases this one is the most original and my favorite.
Leto is a terrific actor but the part wasn't well thought out.
I wouldn't mind seeing him have another crack at it with a better script.

wls6r6S.jpg

D5MyBsh.jpg

Back