Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game kicks so much ass. Just started another playthrough... I don't think any video game ever made me feel as much like a badass as this one does. Nothing like wiping the floor with a group of 6 thugs without getting touched.

It is such a cool game cant wait for Arkham Asylum 2!

That sucks. I can see if you replay the game not starting out with all the gadgits but they should at least let you replay it with your upgrades still intact.

I figure if they did that they would make the bad guys more difficult to keep the difficulty level the same.

Been playing through again all day today - such an awesome game I never tire of playing it.
I got a little bonus for myself today too, the last few times I played through I didnt really pay much attention to those Arkham Chronicle thingies, but this time I decided to follow the story through. I hadn't realised before that it was a mystery unfolding that was interwoven into the game story and you have to discover the identity of the spirit of Arkham.
It was a cool creepy vibe too going back to where *spoiler* was and discovering him gone with the spirit of Amadeus writings on the floor :D

I got so bored playing this game I never finished it. It was fun for a while, but it just got so repetitive that I got bored.

Need to go back and finish the challenge stuff on this game. Gotta disagree with ya Kit thought this game was a total blast.

Been playing through again all day today - such an awesome game I never tire of playing it.
I got a little bonus for myself today too, the last few times I played through I didnt really pay much attention to those Arkham Chronicle thingies, but this time I decided to follow the story through. I hadn't realised before that it was a mystery unfolding that was interwoven into the game story and you have to discover the identity of the spirit of Arkham.
It was a cool creepy vibe too going back to where *spoiler* was and discovering him gone with the spirit of Amadeus writings on the floor :D

I wonder how'll it will tie into AA2. I mean is he still in charge or did they replace him?

^ I was wondering that too, especially since when you find the secret room in his office you see that it's his plans and proposals for the new Arkham Asylum (Although, the plans do say that they're approved already, so they could already be underway with the work and not need his input)
I'm assuming he won't be back for the second game since he has vanished and asked for Batman to continue his work for him, which presumably means they'll have someone new in charge...

Need to go back and finish the challenge stuff on this game. Gotta disagree with ya Kit thought this game was a total blast.

yeah me too...Finding all the riddles and stuff was awesome, and come on the story and gameplay were both top notch...one of the best game ever made IMO

I got so bored playing this game I never finished it. It was fun for a while, but it just got so repetitive that I got bored.

fail-01.jpg

Back