Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freeze won't be in the game :(
freezek.jpg

I'm still unsure of which version to get, as both look identical - if i get it on the 360 i can play it whenever i like (hooked up to my pc monitor) but the ps3 is on the big tv with surround sound - but my Mrs & Kid watch their stuff on this.
One thing is certain this game is fantastic, the more i play the demo the more i see little details that are just brilliant - has anyone noticed when you go into detective mode & look at other people the prison guards have a larger brain than the prisoners !! (ha,ha) + Hamill steals it as the joker - he plays him as a total nutter who uses his own men a cannon fodder (just exellent !).

Those are perhaps two of the most awesome extras ever included in a game collector's edition. I'm sorely tempted by them.

Silly me, I forgot games are all about the graphics. :duh

I think if you have both systems and you're not married to the 360's controller, then the choice is pretty obvious. If there was online play, then that might be a different story...

^^for now. it wont be that long before you can play as the joker on the 360.

Having exclusive content based on your 'console' is horse^^^^. Its one thing having games being exclusive to consoles but characters are too?
And joker no less? Whomever made the decision to do this crap deserves a smack in the face...

I played the demo, and it seems like it could be good. Is it just me, or did Kevin Conroy seem to just phone in his performance? Doesn't seem as deep and cool as it did on the animated series...

I played the demo, and it seems like it could be good. Is it just me, or did Kevin Conroy seem to just phone in his performance? Doesn't seem as deep and cool as it did on the animated series...

I noticed some differences in the voice acting from the Animated series, but I just attributed it to the people getting older. Conroy's voice did seem a little more like his Bruce Wayne voice than his Batman one.

The demo was awesome, played it to pieces ^^ Just wish you could jump whenever you wanted to and jump off of any place and start gliding mid-air. Would come in handy.

Can't wait, this can't come soon enough :)

Well if you're a 360 owner looks like the Joke's on you :lol

For now, maybe.
All good things to those who wait...:D

I'm sure once Eidos waits a little bit, they'll figure they can squeeze $10 or $12 more out of us and release Joker as downloadable content.

Back