Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the "Dem Bones" Scarecrow map exclusive to the 360 or just those that preordered from Gamestop?

Oh, well...either way I don't see myself playing a lot of the challenge maps anyhow.

And it wasn't my intention to keep the console war going.:eek:

Joker is offered only on the PS3 in order to get more sales for the PS3 version; as it is known the 360 would most likely outsell the PS3 version if they both included the same content. We'll see if the tactic works.

Dem Bones isn't a 360 exclusive.

same questions being asked over and over, what can't anyone get about there being no exclusive DLC on 360?

i really enjoyed the demo, graphics and the amount of detailing is great and I really liked how its sort of like batman meets metal gear where you have to do a lot of sneaking, covert takedowns and you have a variety of cool options and gadgets to deal with situations.

When I only had two goons left to take down towards the end I grabbed one and strung him upside down from a gargoyle and the other one freaked out and just started shooting randomly, then I went in for the glide kick and ground take down. It seems like just one of many ways you could play the game and I especially like how important stealth is as opposed to brute force.

picture.php

I don't have a wireless xbox router so I've got my 360 plugged in the old fashioned way with cords and everything to my router. Just so I can download the demo! I've never done any xboxlive stuff so this was all new territory for me. But the way you guys have been raving about the demo, I thought I'd give it a try. Man does it take forever! Only about 40% done after 45 minutes or an hour. About a minute per percent :lol

Yeah it took ages on the PS3 as well! It's one big file size! Worth it though buttmunch. I've not heard a bad word yet about the game from anyone who i've spoke to about it.

well I downloaded the PC Demo last night, took only 30 mins in total. Some start-up issues, I downloaded the demo, didn't install properly ("corrupted files", twice!!) so I ran it from the server. Installed but then it stated my graphics card driver wasn't up-to-date but it still played. But crashed twice after finishing off Zsaz. Installed most recent drivers, rebooted, same msg, driver not updated! But it continued through to the end of the demo anyway.

So yeah, awesome game and graphics!! First game in ages that I am excited for!

So the release date is now Sept 15, not Aug 25?

Beren

dl the demo last night and played it! wow! sick game! totally up my ally! great graphics, voice acting and gameplay! the joker is awesome in it!

i am glad i pre-ordered it!! can't wait to play the full game

Back