Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm digging the demo. This looks like a purchase for me. My only gripe is that the look of the game is very much hurt by the fact that there is absolutely no reason to ever not be in Detective vision. As such, the entire game will probably have a blue tint, and I'll never see most of the character models.

I felt the same way with Wolverine Origins and "Feral Senses"

I thought the same thing. I use it to find the baddies and I turn it off when I plan and execute my attack.

Me too. Once I get a feel for where everyone is (and as long as I didn't alert them), I turn it off.

Oh, my download for the 360 version took about 15 minutes compared to the 5 hours it took on the PS3. :duh

So I found two hidden Riddler trophies but have no idea what at least one does, one unlocked his bio and the other, nothing? Anyone have any idea?

One unlocks the bio, the other unlocks the 3D model. Unfortunately, you can't look at it since the demo doesn't save, and there's no way to look at the trophies from in game.

Currently, I am just chillin until the game hits. I plan on going crazy on this one....its hitting at the perfect time for me. Looking forward to a fun game.

Just played the demo. The best way to describe the final room: satisfying. I just loved sneaking up on guys and hanging them from gargoyles! F'N awesome! I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. So glad to see it lives up to the hype! :banana

Played the demo again today whilst I had some spare time. Awesome.
I can't wait for this one to come out but I wasn't looking forward to it until I played the demo.

I am so impressed I think I am going to spend the extra dough and get the Collectors Edition for the PS3.

Yeah, I've got this preordered from Amazon. With their already low price, plus the $5 off code of 5OFFARKM it's probably the best deal.

Man, the demo rocked. AGAIN, if this game had been available last night on the Games on Demand I would have immediately purchased and downloaded it. HEAR THAT MICROSOFT!?!?!?!?

Yeah, I've got this preordered from Amazon. With their already low price, plus the $5 off code of 5OFFARKM it's probably the best deal.

Just a note after purchasing this game on Amazon with the code. It has FREE RELEASE DATE shipping so you will have the game on August 25th for only $48.49! Why would you buy it anywhere else? And the $5 off code works on the collectors edition too!

Back