AvP:R Predalien hybrid full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it in the theater when it was first released, expecting to see something like a screen version of the Dark Horse comics storyline. It was entertaining, but not at all what I had hoped. I wasn't the only one.

I agree that it would take an awful lot of doing to finance a remastered, truly complete edition, but I think Anderson would probably have to pull that miracle out of another part of his anatomy... :rolleyes: :D

Damn, that is confusing...

As far as I know there are only two versions of the movie: the theatrical and the "director's cut/extended edition".

I will ask around however, maybe the folks at the gamegossip (interesting place to talk alien stuff BTW) forums can shed some light on this.

Damn, that is confusing...

As far as I know there are only two versions of the movie: the theatrical and the "director's cut/extended edition".

I will ask around however, maybe the folks at the gamegossip (interesting place to talk alien stuff BTW) forums can shed some light on this.

Cheers, that'd be much appreciated!

Cheers, that'd be much appreciated!

Pretty much, they're all the same with a few minutes of extended footage in each. Nothing even close to write home about though. No shots of Aliens killing/nesting people, no shots of Predators gutting/decapitating people, etc.

I myself just bought the Blu-ray version. Works for me.

Ahhhh...I got the extended edition as soon as it was out...

The film isn't great, but it sure is harmless fun. Well, not for the characters...

From what I've been able to gather, there's only two versions of the movie itself: theatrical and director's cut.
These are packaged in different ways (two discs, one disc, widescreen, etc) but are basically, one of those two versions.

If any of you are interested, there was a very lively off-topic discussion about AvP going on in the "Hot Toys Predator 2 - (battle-damaged version) full spec" thread. Very informative, if not entertaining. Check it out if you haven't already. :D

Seeing that Predalien in action...

It's nasty!!!

It doesn't hiss like it's alien cousins...

IT ROARS like a predator...

Just cancelled with SS on this one and went through ABC. Now, both this and Wolfie are due when they hit ABC. Got expedited, so here's to hoping! :duff
Anyway, that's one more down! :rock

Yep, got both Wolf and the Predalien from ABC. I've got the Alien Warrior coming through SS though (giving the wallet a break :monkey2).

I really hope they hit at least by January.

Same here dude, i didnt really feel inclined to order the Alien since it looks quite like the Aliens Warrior HT.

It's different enough for me that it's worth getting.

CAN'T HAVE ENOUGH ALIENS...that's my motto. :D

Yeah you have ALOT of Aliens lol, im looking for the Tsukuda Alien 3 creature
you know the one?

Yep, got one. Just haven't taken a pic of it.

It's really one of THE best A3 pieces ever made. Great sculpt, great pose and it's damn HUGE.

Les did a KICK ASS repaint on his.

Yeah Les' paint inspired me to try and find one, can you take some nice pics of yours dude? and put in scale with something?

Back