AVONOS First Order STORMTROOPER Costume!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has been already posted, but I couldn't see it anywhere.

It's the first official The Force Awakens product to be announced; and what a magnificent way to kick it off!

These guys are the future of prop collecting... ain't no screwing round here. They are being very aggressive with their line-up and the quality seems great.

https://www.facebook.com/ANOVOS Make sure you watch the video link - they talk about options and pricing.

View attachment 180228

ITS just a shame they are just so bloody slow at making it!!!!! or anything for that matter

ITS just a shame they are just so bloody slow at making it!!!!! or anything for that matter

I know that I am missing out on some of their early order deals, but, until some of these things make it into collectors hands and I see pics its hard for me to shell out money for it (when I don't believe any of their Star Wars stuff have made it out of the factory yet).

I know that I am missing out on some of their early order deals, but, until some of these things make it into collectors hands and I see pics its hard for me to shell out money for it (when I don't believe any of their Star Wars stuff have made it out of the factory yet).

:exactly: They say that our preorders are helping them to deliver a good product (something to that extent), but it really is hard to justify a preorder when I haven't seen any of their work in customers' hands.

Still waiting, ordered my Bespin Luke outfit at the beginning of May 2014. Yes, 2014. Crazy. They have so much Star Wars on preorder but nothing has been released yet. I understand everyone's frustrations for sure. It's amazing that the Stormtrooper outfit, which sold a ton, is on target for an end of Nov/December release since it was only solicited for order on April 2015. If their assessment is correct, I'll be receiving my Stormtrooper before my Bespin Luke, which would be totally ridiculous.

Yup.

Sadly they are becoming another eFX for release scheduling. Their ONLY saving grace is the slightly better communication.

I'm at a severe loss... how the faaaark did Master Replicas get it SO RIGHT, and all these other clowns suck all the joy out of collecting :(

Damn, thats not what I want to here. Sure hope Anovos gets things together. Only some many things you can preorder before you start wondering...

So what is the first Star Wars costume that is supposed to ship from them? I've got a set of stormtrooper on preorder that's set for December-January. Anything supposed to come out earlier than that from them?

As of the latest e-mail update from ANOVOS:

Han Solo Holster Rig - 11/2015
Darth Vader Premier/Standard - 11/2015
Luke Skywalker Bespin - 11/2015 ~ 12/2015
Stormtrooper OT - 11/2015 ~ 12/2015
Imperial Officer Premier - 12/2015
Imperial Officer Standard - 12/2015 ~ 1/2016
Han Solo Bespin Premier - 1/2016 ~ 3/2016
Snowtrooper - 1/2016 ~ 3/2016
X-Wing Pilot - 2/2016 ~ 3/2016
Imperial Fleet Officer - 3/2016
TIE Pilot - 4/2016 ~ 6/2016