1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars ep. VII- First Order Stormtrooper Officer & Officer Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does the Officer have a ammo satchel on his shoulder? I don't recall ever seeing this in the movie or did I just miss it!? Thanks!

He had it in a deleted scene. But he also had the Jakku / Heavy Gunner vest. He didn't have one in the opening scene on Jakku.

Why does the Officer have a ammo satchel on his shoulder? I don't recall ever seeing this in the movie or did I just miss it!? Thanks!

There's almost no troopers in the movie with the sidearm equipped either. Another thing is that the black blaster pistol that the Tie Pilot comes with is called an Officer's Blaster, but the Stormtrooper Officer doesn't come with one.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Got my third trooper
Liking the look of them altogether in my detolf. Think I'm have to change the poses about though
31f1faddbf10be42ca023db90324f050.jpg
0e5b1f84109877b635ecc0e1e268b963.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my third trooper
Liking the look of them altogether in my detolf. Think I'm have to change the poses about though
31f1faddbf10be42ca023db90324f050.jpg
0e5b1f84109877b635ecc0e1e268b963.jpg

Great collection there! Can't wait to set up my first order army too! Need some space !!

Follow my Instagram: mirai_ernest

Has Sideshow sent out a 14 day on this set yet...seems a lot of people have been receiving it....

Got my set in yesterday from a Hong Kong ebay seller. Glad I waited it out for this Officer and Trooper set and didn't cave on the earlier releases! They are amazing. I don't have a regular trooper to compare articulation too, but here are some nasty camera phone pics showing the limits of their ability to hold a blaster.

28160224385_b9d9c8c094_c.jpg
28056266172_b5ed7eb55d_c.jpg
27879032100_51bac00a62_c.jpg
27879032600_ee171c8bc8_c.jpg

So, I ordered the Jakku trooper a while back. The left forearm armor was cracked when I received it and I ended up getting a replacement part through Sideshow. Long story short; it seems like the armor fits really tight to the arm (thanks to the stupid rubber sleeves) and I'm afraid that if I push it up too much the replacement piece will crack as well. Because of this the hand has little to no artuculation... if it doesn't just fall off after a while. My question is, how strong is the plastic HT uses... would it be safe to try and work the armor piece further up the forearm? Or am I stuck with a faulty under suit that somehow made it past QC?

I'm gonna sell one of my stormtroopers if anyone is interested? In the U.K.

Whoa! That's a storm of troopers. It would be great if Toyhax did SW and a transport background - they'd all look amazing running down the ramp.

Just modified my set (fat suit), and it is a night & day difference. I'm not sure what purpose the suit served, but the articulation trade-off was NOT worth it. Does anyone know if the upcoming Officer/Trooper set was modified to improve articulation or do I have to cut into another set?

Also, the modification was super easy! Most of the figures' glue came off with little effort.

Back