Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the harness off some of them, they just look like heavy duty troopers...going on a hike!

Was it an easy removal of the harness or did it include cutting it off? Safe to assume this is just a regular trooper, or is it dirtied up compared to the standard one? I want a regular trooper to represent this evolution of the stormtrooper line, but I am a sucker for the base that comes with this one.

Nice army by the way!

^They have the slightest amount of weathering on the feet. Otherwise just a normal clean stormie.
A belated thanks for this!

Ended up that Santa had this guy under the tree when I came home to visit. I knew the articulation would suck, but not this bad. I wasn't planning anything really dynamic so he looks pretty darn good! Glad I got this one instead of the standard version, I'm just a sucker for these bases. Wish my SSC clone troopers came with similar ones.

IZc4Rpil.jpg

yZPLFR2m.jpg

I was able to remove the chest rig pretty easily, although I think the reverse might be a slight pain in the butt. Mainly just unstrapped one of the shoulder straps + waist strap, and was then able to pull it over his helmet. I think using the backpack may put enough pressure on the backplate armor to cause noticeable wear. I'm kinda disappointed in that, but luckily it is just the back & I can always cover it up with the chest rig. So please take caution when trying to put the backpack on, try to lightly put it on & not let it just snap into place with some force from the magnets.
5Ht55O3l.jpg

0CSE9v8l.jpg

Has anyone got any pictures of a first order stormtrooper smashed up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opened mine up today. Got em on sale for SS $165 shipped. Overall it is a nice Trooper figure but the arm articulation is terrible. I'm sure that's been covered but why would anyone at HT's think that was a good idea for that rubber suit. Terrible job on the articulation.

All of the troopers pretty much have terrible articulation out of the box. Many people say though you simply have to break it in and it improves a bit.

My only ST trooper also. Imagine: a single representative for TWO full Star Wars movies. Unheard of. Disney is not doing its merchandizing job.

I don't know....first order stormies now have a TEETH grill and a slightly more sinister frown and pointed features in the last Jedi

All of the troopers pretty much have terrible articulation out of the box. Many people say though you simply have to break it in and it improves a bit.

Very True they will pose...gotta work them a little....except the TRU Squad leader and Executioner Trooper....they made them without padded suits....and none are as bad to pose as most Captain America figures...

I really dig this guy, especially after removing that awful fat suit. Added the chest piece and head of the new TLJ executioner. I feel it gives him even more of a special ops vibe.

MxLz4kol.jpg

4PimT1fl.jpg

Back