AVONOS First Order STORMTROOPER Costume!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So have they released any of the armor or helmets yet?

Nope, nothing Star Wars from anovos has been released yet. I ordered their Bespin Luke, which was their first Star Wars offering, about a year and half ago now. Supposedly the Han Solo belt is coming soon I believe. Stormtrooper is "on target" for end of November they said while all the other Star Wars helmets, etc won't be coming till 2016.

Nope, nothing Star Wars from anovos has been released yet. I ordered their Bespin Luke, which was their first Star Wars offering, about a year and half ago now. Supposedly the Han Solo belt is coming soon I believe. Stormtrooper is "on target" for end of November they said while all the other Star Wars helmets, etc won't be coming till 2016.

Not even the clothing has been shipped out?

I have a number of items on order from ANOVOS. In their last communication to us, they revised the release schedule as follows:

Luke Skywalker Bespin - 9/2015 ~ 10/2015
Darth Vader Premier/Standard - 11/2015
Stormtrooper OT - 11/2015 ~ 12/2015
Han Solo Holster Rig - 11/2015
Imperial Officer Premier - 12/2015
Imperial Officer Standard - 12/2015 ~ 1/2016
Han Solo Bespin Premier - 1/2016 ~ 3/2016
Snowtrooper - 1/2016 ~ 3/2016
Imperial Fleet Officer - 3/2016
X-Wing Pilot - 2/2016 ~ 3/2016
TIE Pilot - 4/2016 ~ 6/2016
AT-AT Driver - 4/2016 ~ 6/2016

Most of the items I ordered were heavily delayed (almost a year past the original release date) so I was very disappointed. But they said it was due to acquiring the best materials possible, refining designs, and Disney's extraordinarily strict review process which takes a very long time and a lot of effort.

I told myself it can't be helped and to be patient. If in the end, this results in the best replicas, I don't mind the wait.

Hopefully we'll see the first of their offerings soon, which include the Luke, Vader, and OT Stormie releases.

Not even the clothing has been shipped out?

Yeah, nothing Star Wars so far.

I have a number of items on order from ANOVOS. In their last communication to us, they revised the release schedule as follows:

Luke Skywalker Bespin - 9/2015 ~ 10/2015
Darth Vader Premier/Standard - 11/2015
Stormtrooper OT - 11/2015 ~ 12/2015
Han Solo Holster Rig - 11/2015
Imperial Officer Premier - 12/2015
Imperial Officer Standard - 12/2015 ~ 1/2016
Han Solo Bespin Premier - 1/2016 ~ 3/2016
Snowtrooper - 1/2016 ~ 3/2016
Imperial Fleet Officer - 3/2016
X-Wing Pilot - 2/2016 ~ 3/2016
TIE Pilot - 4/2016 ~ 6/2016
AT-AT Driver - 4/2016 ~ 6/2016

Most of the items I ordered were heavily delayed (almost a year past the original release date) so I was very disappointed. But they said it was due to acquiring the best materials possible, refining designs, and Disney's extraordinarily strict review process which takes a very long time and a lot of effort.

I told myself it can't be helped and to be patient. If in the end, this results in the best replicas, I don't mind the wait.

Hopefully we'll see the first of their offerings soon, which include the Luke, Vader, and OT Stormie releases.

Wow, that's quite a haul! It's going to be amazing having the whole collection...

Yeah, nothing Star Wars so far.

Wow, that's quite a haul! It's going to be amazing having the whole collection...

They sent the entire release schedule to everyone with something in order. :) I don't have everything coming, haha. Pretty much most everything Imperial though. Would also love to pick up their future releases like the Y-Wing helmet, generic X-Wing helmet, and TFA troopers. So long as all goes well with their first releases of course.

They sent the entire release schedule to everyone with something in order. :) I don't have everything coming, haha. Pretty much most everything Imperial though. Would also love to pick up their future releases like the Y-Wing helmet, generic X-Wing helmet, and TFA troopers. So long as all goes well with their first releases of course.

Yeah I hear ya. I only have Luke Bespin and the Stormtrooper as of now. I may pick up some Jedi garb if they decide to do them.

I like the new photos from ANOVOS of the new trooper helmet. The lighting is much better, indeed. However, I will not be ordering anything new from them, until items already ordered from them start arriving. The one exception MIGHT be the Boba Fett helmet. & thats only for the fact that we will probably never see the eFX Boba lid :gah:

Heres a nice look finally at the helmet with footage of the interior. starts at 3:28

Their stuff looks fantastic. I'm loving the new Stormtrooper more and more. Might pick up a helmet, or put the full suit on a mannequin. The Vader armor would make an awesome 1:1 display as well.

Their stuff looks fantastic. I'm loving the new Stormtrooper more and more. Might pick up a helmet, or put the full suit on a mannequin. The Vader armor would make an awesome 1:1 display as well.

Yeah, I like the amount of details they're putting into these costumes.
I'll have to wait patiently until the XWing pilot uniform is released. I hope they get around to doing the Sandie's too.

The new Stormtrooper bucket is growing on me more & more. I will probably have to add it to the collection... at some point.

Back