1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars ep. VII- First Order Stormtrooper Officer & Officer Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting rid of my officer if anyone's looking for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to buy a set from Sideshow with their buy one get one offer and they cancelled my order...wouldn't let me use my points...I needed them for my collection....

IMG_5487.jpg

You're crazy. Only 28 Stormtroopers? Light weight.

In all seriousness though, awesome looking collection there. Wish I could afford more FO troopers.

Try again with the B1G1 - I did today and it's all good and charged. Saw a notice on Facebook. So 3 Troopers - officer, reg and heavy, crazy. There's one with 2 Stormies and Phasma for free. Never seen this before - guess they really did make way too many.

For all you First Oder lovers out there, it looks like the minor change in details that were rumored a few months ago are confirmed in this new image from BattleFront 2. The thinner mouth area and the addition of the classic grill/teeth back into the design. That was my biggest gripe with the FO design and I'm really happy to see them add it back.

star-wars-battlefront-2-multiplayer-characters.jpg

I am more excited to see Battle Droids. Hopefully we get some new variants from Sideshow. Some of their better figures.

For all you First Oder lovers out there, it looks like the minor change in details that were rumored a few months ago are confirmed in this new image from BattleFront 2. The thinner mouth area and the addition of the classic grill/teeth back into the design. That was my biggest gripe with the FO design and I'm really happy to see them add it back.

star-wars-battlefront-2-multiplayer-characters.jpg

I wish some company would make Imperials with well taylored uniforms. Just random regular and officer Imperials

Have people just given up on these figures? I just snagged an officer BNIB for around 128 shipped. I bought a loose one from the Finn two pack last year for around that same price.

Are loose ankle joints a random occurrence by the way? My other First Order troopers feet fall off constantly.

Have people just given up on these figures? I just snagged an officer BNIB for around 128 shipped. I bought a loose one from the Finn two pack last year for around that same price.

Are loose ankle joints a random occurrence by the way? My other First Order troopers feet fall off constantly.

They just made too many of them. Market saturation = low prices. eBay shops getting rid of them before the next Star Wars movie.

Anyone got a fix for a warped officer pouldron? Boiling water to reshape it and cold water straight after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings! This is my first post in this part of the forum. I'm not a Star Wars nut, but I do like some of the character designs. As far as HT, I've been tempted by some offerings, but I've not gotten around to obtaining any. But I nabbed this Stormtrooper Officer for the price of a Mezco 1:12, and couldn't pass that up. It's a good figure, I quite like the sharp contrast of the black and white. Then I got a stand (from a different figure) from TA.

FCpblzU.jpg

zqLpUbN.jpg

Back