Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this from episode 8. If yes I am glad they did not change the look too much if any.

It is.

They changed the mouthpiece a bit, the eyes, and the cod piece.

Mouth is more angular, basically an upside down V like the OT troopers. TFA it was more of a curve, also the black strip is thinner than TFA.

Eyes are a bit thinner on the edges and aren't as rounded.

Cod piece is smaller.

It is.

They changed the mouthpiece a bit, the eyes, and the cod piece.

Mouth is more angular, basically an upside down V like the OT troopers. TFA it was more of a curve, also the black strip is thinner than TFA.

Eyes are a bit thinner on the edges and aren't as rounded.

Cod piece is smaller.

Still not enough noticeable differences to make me warrant buying them all over again for EP 8. :)

Yeah it definitely looks like they are trying to downplay the "duckbill" on the helmet. And maybe it's just the angle, but the troopers all seem to be a little leaner as well. In TFA they appeared a bit more wide and squat than we're used to from the OT.

Yeah it definitely looks like they are trying to downplay the "duckbill" on the helmet. And maybe it's just the angle, but the troopers all seem to be a little leaner as well. In TFA they appeared a bit more wide and squat than we're used to from the OT.

I don't see any of that.

Was surprised with this guy today as a gift! I like him a lot more than the normal Stormtrooper. He looks great on the shelf. Love the binoculars :D

20623816_10214217857186249_2104763104_n.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on that one neb! This was my first FO Stormtrooper. Really nice figure with the extra vest.

Congrats. This is the only TFA Trooper I picked up. It's got most of the cool items, such as the base, binocs, chest rig and backpack.

It's one of only four TFA figures in my collection. (TIE Fighter pilot, Finn and the Rey/BB8 combo.)

I took the harness off some of them, they just look like heavy duty troopers...going on a hike!

IMG_6048.jpg

Pulled the trigger on this guy with the 50$ off and free shipping code for spook. This one’s always caught my eye, and for an HT price point from the good old days I couldn’t say no.

If there's any trooper to get, I think this one would be it. If you have this one, you really have them all as you can essentially create any version with it.

Yeah, this guy is pretty good--magnetic pack, binoculars, 3 iphones! I opted to just have the Finn trooper but this guy would be my second choice.

Back