AVONOS First Order STORMTROOPER Costume!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this from The RPF forum:

"From the interview:

Joe Salcedo from Anovos:

Standard Injected Helmet ~$200
Premium Fiberglass Helmet ~$7-800
Armor Kit ~$400
Armor Premium Version up to $2500

Dana Gasser: Available "near the end of the year, closer to when the movie comes out.""

They're also planning to sell a full Kylo Ren costume which I'm very stoked about. :clap

Anovos reps frequent that site and answer questions there. They seem to have better support and provide regular updates compared to Efx.

Thats a little rough, but at lease we have a full year to save up for it

I'm always tempted to get a full suit of stormtrooper for cosplay and display, but always have doubts about quality and screen likeness.

A search on ebay throws out so many options ranging from $1000+ downwards.... licensed and unlicensed.... some approved by 501st legion.

Any stormtrooper expert can comment?

I'm always tempted to get a full suit of stormtrooper for cosplay and display, but always have doubts about quality and screen likeness.

A search on ebay throws out so many options ranging from $1000+ downwards.... licensed and unlicensed.... some approved by 501st legion.

Any stormtrooper expert can comment?

We'll have to see about Anovos TK final accuracy once it is released and sold to the public.

I might be in for a Tie Fighter helmet to display with my EFX model.

Been there, done that :)

collection display 091.jpg

Hey guys! I just stumbled across this thread. I'm the Stormtrooper on the far right in the original post. Great to meet all of you! I'm happy to answer questions about the armor if you have them. ;)

Thanks,
Clint

Hey guys! I just stumbled across this thread. I'm the Stormtrooper on the far right in the original post. Great to meet all of you! I'm happy to answer questions about the armor if you have them. ;)

Thanks,
Clint

Thanks Clint!

What's the quality like?

Thanks Clint!

What's the quality like?

It's pretty good! I have a classic TK as well and the armor is very similar in how it's made and how you construct it. The helmet is amazing! The initial gaskets were a bit too thick for flexibility so I've gone with a friend's latex version, which works much better, but I think they're also improving their own gaskets going forward too so we'll see.

Question to owners of Avonos and eFX (budget line) helmets:

Which product do you prefer quality-wise? Should I wait for eFX or go with the Avonos per-order?

No one knows how the Anovos helmets and armors are since they were not released yet. Wait a bit and see. EFX's budget helmet is PCR which is nice but far from accurate.

Back