Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
91Z7n6n81BL__SL1500_.jpg

61HRUU53fpL__SL1000_.jpg

I am really tempted by that one. The Gamestop version comes with an Arno statue, which would look nice with my Ezio statue from AC2. But I have always wanted a pocket watch. This might be cool.

Black Flag shouldn't have been called IV either IMO.
Numbering sequence should have stopped at the end of Desmond's story. The historical periods were told in a linear format, getting closer to Desmond's timeline each time.
Desmond's gone, drop all the modern day stuff altogether since its simply annoying, more than anything else.
Drop the number and just subtitle each game I think....

Yeah I agree... number sequelization has been a confusing mess ever since people fought for hours on forums that GTAIV was NOT GTAIV because Vice City was, lol.... A full numbered sequel in the AC world IMO would indicate one story has been finished and another started, and to me even though I haven't played Black Flag, it apparently ties too closely to AC3 for me to really consider it a new chapter..

But.. if we were going to argue about it, I'd say this one is a fresh beginning, so in a way it is AC4... :p

I honestly don't know why people care whether it has a number at the end or not. Especially enough to get all bent outta shape and argue about it

Maaaaannn...Ubisoft always gives the better exclusives to the countries overseas. We're always left with endless and endless plastic statues.

I honestly don't know why people care whether it has a number at the end or not. Especially enough to get all bent outta shape and argue about it

Not sure anybody here is arguing. We all seem to be agreeing actually.

But this is a discussion forum ...so you know, discussions happen.

I wasn't talking about anybody on here... It was in reply to the post above mine regarding the people who did care enough to argue about the numerical order being put in game titles on the gta forum

Thanks for pointing that out though, next time I need someone to point out the obvious I know who to turn to ;)

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about anybody on here... It was in reply to the post above mine regarding the people who did care enough to argue about the numerical order being put in game titles on the gta forum

Thanks for pointing that out though, next time I need someone to point out the obvious I know who to turn to ;)

lulz fair enough ....just saw your comment and thought, 'wait who's arguing with who here?' and scanned up and couldn't find anyone even politely disagreeing :D

I saw the assassins creed that was set in Boston. I'm from Boston too and i was too bored of that game to be interested in it. I'm also not an assassins creed fan, go figure.

No way should they get rid of the future stuff, that was good in IV and had a nice twist in it.

I wondered if they was going to do something special for Bastille Day.

Back